10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lionred

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2015
Less then a month away. Which Broncos do you think will play in the Green and Gold or Black and White for this game. Team prediction?

I'd imagine Boyd, Gillett, Thaiday & Parker are certainties for Australia with McGuire a chance of a bench spot.

You'd have to think Blair & Kahu will be in the starting side for N.Z. with Glenn & Nikorima a shot on the bench also.

Shezzzz. Do we have to play that week?

Pretty sure all teams have a bye for rep round as city and country is also played and the u20s international also

I'd imagine Boyd, Gillett, Thaiday & Parker are certainties for Australia with McGuire a chance of a bench spot.

You'd have to think Blair & Kahu will be in the starting side for N.Z. with Glenn & Nikorima a shot on the bench also.

Blair will be lucky to start. Matulino hAs been awesome this season and Jt and Bromwich will be in the middle.

Gillet, Thaiday, McQuire, Oates/ Roberts (one of them should be on the wing, but the Aus selectors will go for some useless deadweight like Dugan), kahu, Blair, niko. Milf should be there, but you boys tell me mal has put a line through his name this season for god knows what reason.

Gillet, Thaiday, McQuire, Oates/ Roberts (one of them should be on the wing, but the Aus selectors will go for some useless deadweight like Dugan), kahu, Blair, niko. Milf should be there, but you boys tell me mal has put a line through his name this season for god knows what reason.
I thought I read somewhere that Mal wants them playing Origin first?

For the good guys Boyd, Gillett and Paker and for the Kiwis Kahu, Blair and Glenn and maybe Nikorima.

It's because of his Origin ban. Mal said that will count against him.

Blair will be lucky to start. Matulino hAs been awesome this season and Jt and Bromwich will be in the middle.

That still leaves 2 positions in the starting pack.

im not so sure about thaiday getting picked, if he does it will be a favour from mal.
i personally think mcguire deserves his chance in front of sam.

That still leaves 2 positions in the starting pack.

I can't see why Kearney would go with Blair on an edge. He could very well start but I just think it's unlikely.

I'll have a go at picking a possible team:

1. Inglis
2. Boyd
3. Morris
4. Dugan
5. Chambers
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith (c)
10. Gallen
11. Gillett
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Morgan
15. Woods
16. Guerra
17. Tamou

Tedesco has been the form fullback but agree with that being the likely team.

Woods, Tamou and Gallen don't deserve to make it over McGuire.

The kiwi team picks itself virtually.just who plays what position really.

1. Rts
2. Skd
3. Kata/kahu
4. Tui
5. Manu
6. Foran
7. Johnson
8. Blair
9.Luke
10. Bromwich
11. Mannering
12. Harris
13. Taumalolo

14. Tapau
15. Matulino
16. Eastwood
17. Glenn/nikorima (I'm sure there's someone better to go here that I'm not thinking of)

Team I would go with, not what I expect Mal will pick:

1. James Tedesco
2. Corey Oates
3. Greg Inglis
4. James Roberts
5. Josh Mansour
6. Anthony Milford
7. Jonathan Thurston
8. Aaron Woods
9. Cameron Smith
10. Matt Scott
11. Josh Papalii
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker

14. Michael Morgan
15. Dylan Napa
16. Josh McGuire
17. Ethan Lowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • mieko
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.