Ashes Discussion

Yeah Warne before talking about picking him up for the 100 🙄🙄

Like seriously.... you've been calling for him to be dropped for ya boy.

CA should be telling Green to just focus on long form cricket and possibly 50 over cricket only.

I'm not even sure he's been that good in T20's... can recall him being quite underwhelming for Scorchers ( @Sproj) ... but Warnie loves those "long levers'" so he must be good in short form T20 nothing cricket

He’s gotten a lot better quickly at OD domestically but T20 he has very little experience or exposure.

I thought that was out live but clearly not on replay.

They need to declare now, before green gets close to 100. Don't want to get sentimental and then wait for greeny to get a 100.

They need to declare now, before green gets close to 100. Don't want to get sentimental and then wait for greeny to get a 100.

Unless they tell him to try and smash every single ball, as soon as he blocks one, declare.

Everyone in the whites now by the looks

I thought Cummins would have declared after Khawaja got his 100.

I’m surprised he hasn’t yet. They have a lead England won’t be able to chase down.

Another player coming out to bat?

Why isn’t he declaring now?

Well this is weird but I wonder if the sense is to totally break England mentally.

Well I’m confused about that, only really hurts Carey mentally.

Well this is weird but I wonder if the sense is to totally break England mentally.

I think they were broken a while ago.

Their body language doesn’t look good.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jedhead
  • Tim K
  • GCBRONCO
  • Swordfish
  • Justwin
  • mieko
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • sooticus
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • Dazza 92
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.