Auckland Nines Squad

He was only on a training deal and was heading back to Toowoomba to play MM.

He was placed with Norths and was only brought up once that was finished. He got the player of the year for the second year in a row. Shared both years.

Still Norths' highest points scorer, made the final- smashed by Townsville (He still got two goals) and got player of the year, then moved up to NYC. That's not a bad year for a 17 year old.

It's hardly worked out badly, awards, finals and now a 9's spot in 12 months. A year ago he was scoring tries for Valleys in the finals.
i think you will find he wasnt on a training deal.

Cowboys 2017 Auckland Nines squad
John Asiata, Javid Bowen, Gavin Cooper (c), Kyle Feldt, Gideon Gela-Mosby, Jake Granville, Ben Hampton, Coen Hess, Shaun Hudson, Corey Jensen, Kane Linnett, Ethan Lowe, Michael Morgan, Justin O’Neill, Kalyn Ponga, Jason Taumalolo, Johnathan Thurston, Shane Wright.

it seems like fate that they will beat us in another final.

Looks like the Cows are going to take the 9's seriously as well.
Good. I can't wait for the footy.

Apparently our squad has been released.
C1yYtgrVQAAxza6.jpg:large
Is this an indication of things to come? 1. Boyd 2. Oates 3. Roberts 4. Kahu 5. Mead (not in Nines due to Knee) 6. Milford 7. Benji and 9. Macca? It is a near full strength lineup and if Benji goes well this Preseason I think Hunt could be relegated to the bench or even QCup. Just seems super strange for them to 'rest' Hunt, and play Milford, Boyd, Macca, Oates, Roberts, Mcguire etc

Cowboys 2017 Auckland Nines squad
John Asiata, Javid Bowen, Gavin Cooper (c), Kyle Feldt, Gideon Gela-Mosby, Jake Granville, Ben Hampton, Coen Hess, Shaun Hudson, Corey Jensen, Kane Linnett, Ethan Lowe, Michael Morgan, Justin O’Neill, Kalyn Ponga, Jason Taumalolo, Johnathan Thurston, Shane Wright.

it seems like fate that they will beat us in another final.

It's a little mean...but god I hope one of those ***** gets injured. Like a Morgan or Taumalolo. We need Thurston for Origin..then he can go down too.

It's a little mean...but god I hope one of those ***** gets injured. Like a Morgan or Taumalolo. We need Thurston for Origin..then he can go down too.

Taumalolo can go down injured, but not Morgan. If he gets injured I will lose my shit.

Don't wish injury on Morgan!

If you're going to wish injury on anyone, make it Suliasi Vunivalu.

Oh look the NRL is planning another fucking predictable Broncos/Cowboys final on Sunday. Isn't the NRL sick of this shit already? Also **** Thurston I hope he has both ACL's torn this weekend. Stop worrying about QLD they have enough talent. Heck I could replace him and win 8 in a row ffs.

Oh look the NRL is planning another fucking predictable Broncos/Cowboys final on Sunday. Isn't the NRL sick of this shit already? Also **** Thurston I hope he has both ACL's torn this weekend. Stop worrying about QLD they have enough talent. Heck I could replace him and win 8 in a row ffs.

lol. No.

Thurston is the heart and soul of QLD.

Smith/Cronk are the brains.

Thurston is arguably the most replaceable out of those 3.

Absolutely. Have we won a game without Cronk since he took over? Thurston was completely ineffective with DCE as halfback.

One clue as to why...

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • RogerAbrah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Spike
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.