Aus v India Tests

Mission accomplished. Dhoni run out and Harbahjan gone two balls later...can't see India getting there with Laxman supported only by Ishant and Ojha.

Wonder why Punter hooked Bollinger so quickly? Now Hauritz is back on and it looks business as usual again for India. 60 more to get.

Laxman and Sharma have added 38 going into lunch. 54 left to get. Quicks from both ends after lunch IMO.

Now he's giving North a chance to be a hero...

Yup. And I think it's fair to say this counts as another Aussie choke. 8/124...should've won from there.

Not the first time we've struggled to bowl out the tail to win a match

That's why I said "another" choke icon_thumbs_u

The sad thing is just how easy they're letting them get these runs. They're virtually giving Laxman singles, and even Sharma hasn't broken a sweat. And now we've got two part-timers trying to close out the innings in a tight contest. Such a frustrating team to watch.

We always knew we'd miss McGrath and Warne. This is yet another classic situation where they were match winners, and as good as Johnson is, he's not in that class (yet), and the rest are nowhere near.

Even still. With McGrath and Warne we weren't invincible in India, in fact I think India was Warne's worst test country to bowl in. These Indian players play spin so well, and as good as Tendulkar is, I'd still have Laxman batting for my life in India. Such an elegant player and great against Spin in particular.

HILFY!!! Sharma gone.

One to go. 10 to get. ZOMG.

JOHNSON!!!!

Oh wait, another plum LBW given not out by Billy B and India win. ****.

Why did Ponting persist with North and Watson for as long as he did while the game got further away from us? Man he is a shit captain.

Pour le sake de ****!

Just what we needed to top things off, good old Billy Koertzen being his usual inept self.

If it wasn't for Punter's captaincy and the general frustration of yet again failing to clean up and opposition tail, I'd be way more pissed off. But at the end of the day, we probably deserved what we got. It simply should never have got that close.

Who would have thought Pup would miss the stumps as well.

Bit of effort in the 2nd dig would have got us home and maybe a leg spinner as well icon_thumbs_u

The Brizz said:
Why did Ponting persist with North and Watson for as long as he did while the game got further away from us? Man he is a shit captain.

Rubbish captain, rubbish selectors, rubbish spinner we never had a chance.

Browny said:
Who would have thought Pup would miss the stumps as well.

I honestly can't remember the last time he hit them. Seriously, he is a good close fielder when it comes to stopping runs but he just can't make a run out.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • NYCDB
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Jason Simmons
  • Johnny92
  • BruiserMk1
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Howie
  • Gaz
  • Griffo
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.