Aus v India Tests

Jeba said:
Browny said:
Who would have thought Pup would miss the stumps as well.

I honestly can't remember the last time he hit them. Seriously, he is a good close fielder when it comes to stopping runs but he just can't make a run out.

Agreed.

I don't think I've ever seen him get a run out!

Okay, maybe once or twice, but other than that...nothing.

Browny said:
Who would have thought Pup would miss the stumps as well.

If you are talking about the last run-out attempt when the LBW was not given (and good to note Billy covered his mistake by giving it as runs not leg byes, even though the bat was nowhere near the ball) it was Steven Smith i thought not punter who threw at the stumps and narrowly missed eusa_think

Pups throwing has been getting worse as the years go on. I have seen him hit the stumps though he won us a game with a run out before

I want to know when we can burn effigys of Billy Bowden oh wait we can take the good with bad unlike some other team.

Browny said:
I want to know when we can burn effigys of Billy Bowden oh wait we can take the good with bad unlike some other team.

Yup, considering the Sharma LBW was a bad call, it evened itself out pretty quick.

Its funny how they were bleating about no decision review's which cost them a couple of wickets but ended up saving them

Clarke. Goes out cheaply too often for a so-called superstar.

Coxy said:
Clarke. Goes out cheaply too often for a so-called superstar.

whilst I agree, you are an Aussis basher you love it. Clarke compared to the rest of the middle order has been a shining light.

No, I'm a NSW-dominator of Australian Cricket basher. Clarke is yet another in a long stream of overrated bluebaggers representing Australia.

Coxy said:
No, I'm a NSW-dominator of Australian Cricket basher. Clarke is yet another in a long stream of overrated bluebaggers representing Australia.

Pretty sure he has lived up to the hype. Take one look at his stats and you will see that. Not sure how he will go as Captain but can he really be any worse than Punter??

He's supposed to be one of the most talented Australian batsmen in decades, and yet can't average 50 at test level.

Coxy said:
He's supposed to be one of the most talented Australian batsmen in decades, and yet can't average 50 at test level.

He averages 49.8 and that has dropped down from over 50 because he has not made runs in the last 3 tests.... [icon_razz1

So his average is less than 50, correct?

Coxy said:
So his average is less than 50, correct?

only after the last test. You are being a picky turd.

So his average is less than 50? You confirm that?

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • barker
  • Aldo
  • phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.