CRICKET Australia v India

Wow, this pitch has suddenly come alive, like one ball ago, nothing. Now, turning right angles. I've never seen anything like it.

Don't look that far back then. There was a reason he was in and out of the side at one point. He couldn't make consistent scores in his earlier years. Add to the fact that he was seen as your first drop, Smith basically exploded the same time he was in and around the team and shore his spot up. He wasn't displacing Clarke at 4 and his batting at 5 and 6 isn't very good from an average point I'm pretty sure.
This. I can't remember too many people complaining when he was dropped. Everyone knew he had huge potential but he didn't put it together.

Not going to say anything about the innings so far or the start to today for fear of sparking a massive jinx, but :
Hedgehog Keep Going GIF by MOODMAN

What a session that was! Green to lunch 95*. Let's hope he gets it soon after lunch and imagine that, your first test century comes in India. This guy man, he has all time great written all over him.

This is how you beat India (all bar knocking them over in a session and a half), you bat them out of the game.

Go Green!

Axar Patel is a gun but i'm surprised India didn't play Kuldeep. He's something different and he's been all over Australia.

CAMERON GREEN GET HIS FIRST TEST CENTURY...IN INDIA!!!!

Now hopefully Khawaja can get the double he missed out in Sydney.

Active Now

• Huge
  • Skathen
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.