Australia vs India - Test Series

Yeah nice ! Well you’ve sold him well, I can get behind a new Watto! He was one of my favourite players before he done his back in. I read his book a while back, not a bad read if you get a chance

I'll have to check it out. Let's put it this way, Green is still on bowling restrictions and yet still takes wickets easily in Shield and he is averaging around 50 with multiple big centuries. He's a better prospect than Watto in my opinion and while Watto became a limited overs all time great, he left a bit to be desired in tests. I reckon Green will be possibly the other way around...if he doesn't break like Watto did.

I'll have to check it out. Let's put it this way, Green is still on bowling restrictions and yet still takes wickets easily in Shield and he is averaging around 50 with multiple big centuries. He's a better prospect than Watto in my opinion and while Watto became a limited overs all time great, he left a bit to be desired in tests. I reckon Green will be possibly the other way around...if he doesn't break like Watto did.

I heard that he made 370 in a recent innings which speaks for itself, not sure who it was against but you can’t help but take your hat off to that sort of effort, shows that he has mental toughness. It’s a good time for a bright new talent to come into the side, with it being 1-0 in Australia’s favour there won’t be as much pressure on his shoulders as he walks out to bat. Any predictions where they might put him in the order ? Or will he just take Stoinis place a save the shuffle

I heard that he made 370 in a recent innings which speaks for itself, not sure who it was against but you can’t help but take your hat off to that sort of effort, shows that he has mental toughness. It’s a good time for a bright new talent to come into the side, with it being 1-0 in Australia’s favour there won’t be as much pressure on his shoulders as he walks out to bat. Any predictions where they might put him in the order ? Or will he just take Stoinis place a save the shuffle

Yeah I think he just takes Stoinis's spot. He usually bats 4 for WA anyway.

Australia won the toss, chose to bat. Had to do that, it's like 40 degrees out.

Stoinis out, Moises in.

Green will end up in all 3 Aussie sides pretty quickly when he can bowl without restrictions.

Though they would’ve gone Abbott tho.

Green will end up in all 3 Aussie sides pretty quickly when he can bowl without restrictions.

Though they would’ve gone Abbott tho.

Moises is a better bat, that's the only reasoning I've got.

Jerry

Bumrah has the weirdest run in - like its an egg'n'spoon race. And then just launches it.

Where does Smith rank now? All time for Aus and all time?

Where does Smith rank now? All time for Aus and all time?

All time for Aus - #2 behind the Don. I think he's a better all around batsman than Ponting, etc.

All time for Aus - #2 behind the Don. I think he's a better all around batsman than Ponting, etc.

All time? Ahead of Tendulkar, Lara, Richards?

I underrated him early on, but the last five-six years, he might be the best ever.

All time? Ahead of Tendulkar, Lara, Richards?

I underrated him early on, but the last five-six years, he might be the best ever.

I rate Jacques Kallis as the best all-around cricketer I've ever seen.

I always have an impossible time splitting the greatest batsmen of all time, there's so many in that upper echelon that it's impossible to separate.

The early 20th century legends - Hobbs, Hammond, Bradman
The mid-late 20th century legends - Sobers, Pollock, Chappell, Gavaskar, Richards, Border, Miandad
The turn of the century legends - Tendulkar, Lara, Kallis, Sangakkara, Ponting, Dravid, Khan, Yousuf, Chanderpaul, Hussey, Hayden, Waugh
The modern day guns - Smith, Kohli, Williamson

Good luck picking a top 3 out of that bunch.

I rate Jacques Kallis as the best all-around cricketer I've ever seen.

I always have an impossible time splitting the greatest batsmen of all time, there's so many in that upper echelon that it's impossible to separate.

The early 19th century legends - Hobbs, Hammond, Bradman
The mid-late 19th century legends - Sobers, Pollock, Chappell, Gavaskar, Richards, Border, Miandad
The turn of the century legends - Tendulkar, Lara, Kallis, Sangakkara, Ponting, Dravid, Khan, Yousuf, Chanderpaul, Hussey, Hayden, Waugh
The modern day guns - Smith, Kohli, Williamson

Good luck picking a top 3 out of that bunch.

No Clarke?

Active Now

• Santa
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncosMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spike
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncsNBundy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
... and 45 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.