Australia vs India - Test Series

Ouch! Green just pulled the ball straight into Shaw's groin at short leg.

Green has been dropped, Australians batting like puss.

I know saying this means Green will likely get out here but IF he keeps this going, it is going to take a brave man to keep him out of the first test.

Harris is looking irresistible, I have to say. He is looking absolutely compact and on top of his game (yes I am aware he may well get out now I have said that).

Given Warner is likely out injured and Burns is just looking atrocious, so much so you just can't pick him with any confidence he will score whatsoever, I reckon the first test might have Harris and Pucovski opening and that is exciting.
I have to agree with this.

As much as I love Burns there's just no justification for selecting him now. While I'm not a huge Harris fan I'll concede that he certainly looks much improved, he knows his game and won't give away his wicket cheaply.

Hopefully the tail can stay in long enough for Green to get to three figures.

I have to agree with this.

As much as I love Burns there's just no justification for selecting him now. While I'm not a huge Harris fan I'll concede that he certainly looks much improved, he knows his game and won't give away his wicket cheaply.

Hopefully the tail can stay in long enough for Green to get to three figures.

I just think you have to pick Green. Would they open with Pucovski and Head? I know Wade and Head have not really done anything to lose their spots but come on, Green HAS to be in the side.

Batting Cameron.

Has to be in the 1st test side.

Controversial thought, I think Wade should open, probably with burns

Brilliant batting from green, clearly a future gun

I just think you have to pick Green. Would they open with Pucovski and Head? I know Wade and Head have not really done anything to lose their spots but come on, Green HAS to be in the side.
It's tricky because Green's ton has almost ruled out Harris now. As mentioned earlier I'd be putting a line through Burns because he's woefully out of form.

I think Pucovski is the clear choice and the future. If I were moving anyone from the middle order I'd lean towards it being Wade - he's got more experience and is well established in the team.

For Head I think the focus is just on securing his position and focusing on runs.

Edit: Also I think it's time Neser gets a crack this series. Probably not in the picture for the first test but I'd be really keen to see him when one of our quicks get rotated.

Last edited:
So you guys reckon:

1. Pucovski
2. Wade
3. Labushagne
4. Smith
5. Head
6. Green
7. Paine
8. Starc
9. Cummins
10. Lyon
11. Hazlewood

Oh me too, I love Patto.
I would rotate the fast bowlers with 3 of Starc Cummins Pattinson and Hazelwood and one resting. Neser deserves to be in the conversation too

Last edited:
I would rotate the fast bowlers with 3 of Starc Cummins Pattinson and Hazelwood and one resting

It is likely that will happen I'd think. Neser was very impressive when bowling and batting once again too. I have a feeling he is the modern age Bichel, good enough to be the 4th/5th quick but just never really get to cement a spot.

It is likely that will happen I'd think. Neser was very impressive when bowling and batting once again too. I have a feeling he is the modern age Bichel, good enough to be the 4th/5th quick but just never really get to cement a spot.
He can hold a bat like bichel. Could do a job in one day and t20 team. Why a debutant all rounder bowled the last over is beyond me. Some of Australia A team players were better picks than the guys t20 the other night.

Last edited:
He can hold a bat too. Could do a job in one day and t20 team. Why a debutant all rounder bowled the last over is beyond me. Some of Australia A team players were better picks than the guys t20 the other night.

Maybe that is why though, put the focus into test prep now, if so that is a good thing.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • The Strapper
  • davidp
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosarethebest
  • eggstar10
  • Broncs1459
  • Tristan1990
  • Stix
  • Dexter
  • Justwin
  • heartly87
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • mitch222
  • maddo
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.