Australia vs India - Test Series

Burns at the Adelaide Oval for Queensland 9 games, two 100’s, HS 140, three 50’s.
Av 47.
I’d take 47.

Alright, over to Australia's two openers. Could be 2/not many very quickly.

I thought this seems similar to two years ago.

India 250
Australia 235
India 307
Australia 291

India win by 31 runs.

I feel for Wade here, he is on a hiding to nothing. He understandably has no idea what to do, whether to press or hold or attack or leave. I hope he settles in because this is difficult.

I feel for Wade here, he is on a hiding to nothing. He understandably has no idea what to do, whether to press or hold or attack or leave. I hope he settles in because this is difficult.
This just shows the lunacy of putting Wade in to open. He looks completely out of his depth.

Surprised Shami isn't opening... from memory he relies on swing so I wouldve thought you'd give him a crack with the new ball to see if he can get any movement

Surprised Shami isn't opening... from memory he relies on swing so I wouldve thought you'd give him a crack with the new ball to see if he can get any movement

Totally agree. I feel India have made a few weird decisions so far this test.

At some point though, you need to take some risks, particularly with the night session impending and the ball currently not really doing much.

Haha Labushagne's batting profile pic is hilarious...as was his first ball leave.

Labushagne struggling badly here, hang in there son.

The edge through the slip cordon is proving to be a productive shot here.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Evander
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Lurker
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mrslong
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.