Australia vs India - Test Series

Oh man, that was Watson-like that review, absolutely absurd.

That next ball was almost as good, great batting.

I think they're on track for a par score ~300. If they can survive the first session today with the tail then have us batting in the late arvo we are in trouble.

India had a lot of luck with the bat and although it looks a fairly flat track it is hard to score runs quickly. I worry they'll do more with the new ball than we did and then expose us under lights.

I think they're on track for a par score ~300. If they can survive the first session today with the tail then have us batting in the late arvo we are in trouble.

India had a lot of luck with the bat and although it looks a fairly flat track it is hard to score runs quickly. I worry they'll do more with the new ball than we did and then expose us under lights.

If Australia get in quickly though, they won't take as long to score. The key is whether the Aussie openers can score anything more than zero and take up anything more than five balls as a pair.

We are unlikely to face the new ball tonight. If it takes 10 overs or more to finish them off this afternoon then they won’t get 80 overs against us.

We are unlikely to face the new ball tonight. If it takes 10 overs or more to finish them off this afternoon then they won’t get 80 overs against us.
Yeah great point. This pink ball is tricky and all about what time of day you have to face it.
Was going to have a little something on Burns to get a 50 but $3.50 is a bit light on.

Yeah great point. This pink ball is tricky and all about what time of day you have to face it.
Was going to have a little something on Burns to get a 50 but $3.50 is a bit light on.
Yeah $3.50 is pathetic lol. Tight bastards.

Very smart bowling yesterday, no swing so Australia played for seam movement and played smart bowling full.

Green was different bowled short and played the tough guy. Great line bar the two down the leg side. He got the old pink ball to swing too.

Great day with India leaving so many balls and playing the patient game.

Lots of interesting mini battles.

Last edited:
Third one gone...one to go. Really nice catch by Wade.

Active Now

• broncotville
  • Scorchie
  • porouian
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Wild Horse
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrRobot
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Scdeac
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Rough and Ready
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • Purple Pills
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.