Australia vs India - Test Series

Oh boy, Aussies in massive trouble.

Last edited:
They need to try and counter attack a bit. They aren't doing anything to put the bowlers off their line and length.

'Green looks relaxed sitting in that chair there, that will likely change when he walks out there.'

Meanwhile, Green couldn't look anymore nervous if he tried.

Not ideal, but it's interesting. Odds on Australia bowling before the end of the day?

It seems the flaws in quite a few of the Aussie bats have returned this series, is it just good bowling or good bowling and not so good coaching?

Burns gap between bat and pad has returned. Smith's hard hands have returned. Laboosh's walking across the stumps has returned. Head's loss of concentration has returned. Wade not putting away the slog sleep has returned.

And Head throws it away again.
He's so frustrating. Looks so good and then just has a lapse of concentration right when he's set.

I don't know what the solution is with him but it's clear as day the technique and talent is there.

Deano. One Day Magic. I didn't realize he had such hot daughters...

India unlucky there that looked out by a literal hairbreadth.

I'll say it again, the Aussie batsmen need to counter punch a little, none of them other than Wade have been looking to score.

Active Now

• marw
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • eazy-duzzit
  • porouian
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • whykickamoocow
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.