Australia vs India - Test Series

Neser would’ve contributed more to this series so far than Green cmv

Lyon would have to be the least skilled ‘GOAT’ in Australian cricket history
Ha ha.. I laughed when Kerry O'Keefe said Lyon was the 3rd best spinner AUS has produced behind Warne and McGill. The rest of the commentary team could barely contain their anger.

It's funny how India have the choice between two spinners who average <26 with the ball meanwhile we celebrate ours as the greatest ever with an average of 31. India's batsmen must enjoy taking a break from their nets sessions to face Lyon.

I mean...he is 3rd all time wickets for Australia. He goes alright.

Neser would’ve contributed more to this series so far than Green cmv

Hard to argue sadly. Green, like the side in general, has been pretty disappointing. The side just needs to play more fearless, they are showing no intent to score whatsoever and man, don't get me started on the catching.

Hard to argue sadly. Green, like the side in general, has been pretty disappointing. The side just needs to play more fearless, they are showing no intent to score whatsoever and man, don't get me started on the catching.
Totally agree about the intent to score, every time they go out there with the mentality of defending their wicket instead of scoring runs we go out cheaply. I miss the old Australian batting style, shit delivery HIT it.

I mean...he is 3rd all time wickets for Australia. He goes alright.
He's also played the 3rd most tests of any Australian bowler, by some distance too.

Name more than one Australian bowler in the last 30 years to take 100+ test wickets that averaged worse with the ball than he does.

Hint: you won't be able to.

Last edited:
He's also played the 3rd most tests of any Australian bowler, by some distance too.

Name more than one Australian bowler in the last 30 years to take 100+ test wickets that averaged worse with the ball than he does.

Does it matter?

Hint: It doesn't.

Ok Head can piss off.

Hope our batsmen were watching how India went about things today. Not flashy but effective. Not sure if our guys are interested in batting an entire day like that.

Ok Head can piss off.

Hope our batsmen were watching how India went about things today. Not flashy but effective. Not sure if our guys are interested in batting an entire day like that.

They seem to get out through either boredom or fear. Or disinterest in Smith's case.

Ok Head can piss off.

Head’s drop was pathetic but so was Smith’s and Labushagne’s. In fact I’m wondering if Labs was stoned yesterday, he was sure acting like it.

Not sure why you’re obsessed with average- Finger spin for Australians has proven near impossible for 140 years. Lyon is closing in on 400 wickets and 100 Tests- his nearest Australian off spinner Trumble 141 wickets and played 116 years ago.

So we have had two in 116 years and Lyon has smashed the silver medal by 260 wickets and climbing.

Active Now

• marw
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.