Australia vs India - Test Series

Not that we all really care that much but what is India's best XI moving forward?

1. Gill
2. Sharma
3. Pujara
4. Kohli
5. Rahane
6. Pant
7. Jadeja
8. Ashwin
9. Siraj
10. Bumrah
11. Shami

That is a gun side!

Bumrah getting frustrated out there (and understandably so)...and that is great to see! Aussies are totally in India's heads now.

Why are we just plodding away. Score quickly and get India back out there
Because they can’t leave india too much time to win the game... plodding along at 2-4 runs an over allowed them to snag 70ish runs that first session than go hard in that second session with wickets in hand... a day and a session with a 350+ lead and doubt over some of India’s middle order batsman availability is plenty of time to get them all out and without them being super aggressive not enough time to chase the runs

Not that we all really care that much but what is India's best XI moving forward?

1. Gill
2. Sharma
3. Pujara
4. Kohli
5. Rahane
6. Pant
7. Jadeja
8. Ashwin
9. Siraj
10. Bumrah
11. Shami

That is a gun side!
Yep basically that but inshant Sharma is there instead of siraj and depending on the pitch you might on the occasion drop jadeja either add the extra pace bowler or add an extra batter in kl Rahul

Yep basically that but inshant Sharma is there instead of siraj and depending on the pitch you might on the occasion drop jadeja either add the extra pace bowler or add an extra batter in kl Rahul

I thought about Sharma but I think Siraj can do things Sharma cannot, even though Sharma has improved out of sight.

I thought about Sharma but I think Siraj can do things Sharma cannot, even though Sharma has improved out of sight.
Yeah I believe siraj can do things that sharma can’t but j just believe that the Indian bowling lineup is much more stable with inshant than they are with siraj

This is shit

Absolutely pathetic. I was really enjoying watching Siraj in the Aus A game and then the first test but this test he is looking like an idiot who wears a stupid ponytail thing.

Absolutely pathetic. I was really enjoying watching Siraj in the Aus A game and then the first test but this test he is looking like an idiot who wears a stupid ponytail thing.
To be fair he's probably being instructed to be like this.

@Sproj

Active Now

• Volvo Driver
  • The Strapper
  • Financeguy
  • Robboi_321
  • The True King
  • BRC088
  • Tristan1990
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Manifesto
  • Fozz
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • IceWorks
  • Bish
  • Big Del
  • thenry
  • Jazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.