Australia vs India - Test Series

Starc is back on, so I guess the Aussies have given up?

Slips look pretty close together... would hate for one to go through 3rd slip

An an Aussie who has supported Aus Cricket all my life, I honestly hope Australia don't win this test, just don't like this test team at all, only blokes i can put up with are Patty, Green and Marnus. Don't know if anyone feels the same.

Still only bowling 140kph... let loose and fling it as fast as you can!!

**** me... two slips are covering about 1.5 normal slips and he dives at it with one hand.

It's going straight to 1st slip at hip height

Last edited:
Paine has bombed three chances today, nice captain's example.

How can you not see similarities, he was so injured he couldn't field for four days but could bat to save the game keeping out Johnson- for a while.

If you're going to debate a rule, you need to look at cases and if you're going to want change you need to look at what it would mean for situations. It's not being a dick- it's better than picking something than later on going didn't think about it.

If you're/someone is against players going off hurt than batting later you need to be against all cases of it not just picking and choosing. If you don't want keepers subbed what does that then mean when it happens first morning of a Test.

How do we know which ones were exploiting the rules and which ones weren't?
I've said a couple of times India have acted within the rule. What I have asked you a number of times is if YOU think they were taking the piss.
You know full well the rule is there for an injured player who can't carry out his duties not to upgrade the keeper if the chance arises .

Yes or no do you think India were taking the piss.?

The drop probably costs them the game... Starc probably has his tail up if it's taken and could then steam roll through the weaker tail.

Drop means he's probably deflated and will struggle to get back up for another wicket taking delivery.

Realistically why wasnt Starc just bowling short spells of high speed yorkers since Pant got out.

They persisted with the short ball too long again

Last edited:
I reckon India will be odds on to win the next test. This bowling side will be stuffed.

Are you fucking stupidhe has had 3 or 4 catches dropped and he has taken 2 of the 3 wickets today... he is getting multiple chances every over and you have the audacity from your couch to say he is bowling bad... your a fucking wanker
You’re a moron.

He’s bowled shit and anyone with a working brain knows it.

You clearly know **** all about cricket.

Multiple chances - since when? Do you even watch the fucking game. Ashwin has played him like a fiddle.

Join us in reality at some stage champ.

Once again our catching has cost us big time.
This is a great effort by India just the same.
Coming back from that total of 36 then winning in Melbourne and holding us out here , you can see why they are number 1

You’re a moron.

He’s bowled shit and anyone with a working brain knows it.

You clearly know **** all about cricket.

Multiple chances - since when? Do you even watch the fucking game. Ashwin has played him like a fiddle.

Join us in reality at some stage champ.
Lyon definitely hasn't played bad, he has been average, with that being said the other guy is right tho he's created nearly 6 chances

Paine has bombed three chances today, nice captain's example.
Lyon on the last day has created **** all chances since the first session. Pant got out because he was having a swing.

A world class spinner would have created more chances - hell Ashwin has made him look pretty ordinary. Vahari has played him on one leg.

Lyon on the last day has created **** all chances since the first session. Pant got out because he was having a swing.

A world class spinner would have created more chances - hell Ashwin has made him look pretty ordinary. Vahari has played him on one leg.

Yeah, I'm not biting. Sorry.

No I don't believe you would ever sit down and pick your side hoping your keeper gets hit in the third innings and you could sub him in with another keeper.

If India have pulled that off then they're the greatest manipulators in sport.
I've said a couple of times India have acted within the rule. What I have asked you a number of times is if YOU think they were taking the piss.
You know full well the rule is there for an injured player who can't carry out his duties not to upgrade the keeper if the chance arises .

Yes or no do you think India were taking the piss.?
I have now said it so many times, you're just not reading it I am unsure what else I can do. I will pick one from the 45 times.

The debate isn't if India has worked in the rules, we know that. We- well me it seems is now talking about what do you do about it- you seem to have no answers.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Organix
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.