Australia vs India - Test Series

I’m willing to wager that the players that fill-in for Pucovski will end up playing more Tests than him over the course of his career
Does seem like he’s not going to make it to a long career unfortunately. Very talented but a bit Gumby at the same time.

Wow no Ashwin and won the toss, they should destroy this bowling attack no excuses.

This is a game where Harris should score a truckload of runs.

He's coming in fresh for the last test of the series, India's attack is severely weakened and he gets to bat day 1 at the Gabba in the sun.

If he's there after 15 overs he could go big

No excuses for any of the batsmen to not score big if they get through the new ball unscathed.

Warner may go hard and get out early because of his injury.

What the hell? I'm out of the room for two minutes and Warner is gone.

This is a game where Harris should score a truckload of runs.

He's coming in fresh for the last test of the series, India's attack is severely weakened and he gets to bat day 1 at the Gabba in the sun.

If he's there after 15 overs he could go big

No excuses for any of the batsmen to not score big if they get through the new ball unscathed.

Warner may go hard and get out early because of his injury.
Looks like he didn't even get a chance to go hard.

It would be fitting for Harris to score a ton here just to leave the selectors really confused about who should open next series.

Man, I've never seen a player look so bad going up a level as Harris does. At FC level, he looks an absolute gun, at test level, he looks like an amateur.

Anyway, Australia should just name Smith and Labushagne in the batting order these days...and Green of course.

If Harris fails again he’s must be close to having a red line through his name? Averaging 20odd after 10 tests and no 100’s

So basically up to Marnus and Smith to put on a 200 run partnership to get close to a par first innings score.

Wade will be under pressure again. Leaving Green to hold it together with Marnus/Smith.

Australia's batsmen are a joke at the moment.

Would like to know Warner's average since the start of the ashes when Broad had his number

Last edited:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • broncs30
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Morepudding
  • something
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • eggstar10
  • Kev_Guz
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 48 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.