Australian Summer Of Cricket '08/'09

Anyone tell me if this is a test match or a one dayer? or maybe not me, please tell that to the Players! Sheesh!

What a stupid passage of play what was Katich and Clarke thinking. I hope Symo is still batting tomorrow I want a few catches..

I was at the game today was quite a good atmosphere but a poor crowd of only 11,000 .. The wicket flattened out today and IMO the Aussies did well to get 6 wickets.

Denny Crane said:
Gee that Simon Katich is shit. [icon_wink

lol I am glad he has proven me wrong great knock and deserves his spot in the side.. He has 4 centuries from 8 tests which is great. I think we need the Kat at the top of the order with Hayden on the way out. icon_thumbs_u

Beads6 said:
Denny Crane said:
Gee that Simon Katich is shit. [icon_wink

lol I am glad he has proven me wrong great knock and deserves his spot in the side.. He has 4 centuries from 8 tests which is great. I think we need the Kat at the top of the order with Hayden on the way out. icon_thumbs_u

Yaaaayyyyyy! _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Haha I've loved every minute of his batting lately - it has been brilliant. I love it that everyone who knows more about cricket told me that I had no idea and the Kat had nothing. I may still have no idea about cricket but the Kat IS the man. [icon_wink BRING BACK KATICH!

ps beads. I think you'll find that it is 4 centuries in 7 tests :D

TBH Katich deserved to get dropped when he did and was horrible to watch when opening in the one day games for Australia. He most certainly earnt his spot back and I hope he continues to score runs.

He's still more boring than watching paint dry but at least he's scoring runs.

I know the wicket is a bowlers dream and a total 180 from the Indian pitches but we were ordinary over there too.

Johnson MOM he got 9/69 in the match and 31 in the second innings.. Good win from the Aussies even if it wasn't against top notch opposition. The Aussies do lack confidence at the moment so they need any win IMO.

Saffa Test squad for the Aussie tour named:

Neil McKenzie
Graeme Smith
Hashim Amla
Jacques Kallis
Ashwell Prince
AB de Villiers
Mark Boucher
JP Duminy
Paul Harris
Morne Morkel
Makhaya Ntini
Robin Peterson
Dale Steyn
Lonwabo Tsotsobe
Monde Zondeki

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.