Australian team if picked today

broncospwn said:
BTW Mitchell Pearce on the footy show said if the AUS side was selected you would have to pick the whole NSW team.

[eusa_eh Either you made a typo or he was taking the piss.

gUt said:
AP: Cooper? Are you saying he should be there or that the selectors will pick him regardless of his absolute worthlessness as a football player?
im saying they'll pick him despite how rubbish he is, because hes matt cooper.

I doubt it actually. I think this Origin series spells the end of M. Cooper's rep career.

Coxy said:
I doubt it actually. I think this Origin series spells the end of M. Cooper's rep career.

MATT COOPER DOES NOT LIKE.

634203-matt-cooper.jpg

broncospwn said:
BTW Mitchell Pearce on the footy show said if the AUS side was selected you would have to pick the whole NSW team.

Pretty sure he said Qld dude

yeah, i just read a quote from him on the dailytelegraph site and he said the only nsw player he think would make it would be gallen

QUEENSLANDER said:
yeah, i just read a quote from him on the dailytelegraph site and he said the only nsw player he think would make it would be gallen

Well he's wrong. Hayne would make it too. Especially with Folau out.

i dont think gallen should be picked anyway, so hes wrong on a few levels

Craig Gower should get nude in front of Mitchell again. Shut his ass up.

gUt said:
broncospwn said:

Pretty sure he said Qld dude
LOL! How did I make that mistake!
Yes he said whole QLD should be picked, haha what a bad type [icon_lol1.

Seriously what is with the obsession over Gallen?

His strong and that is about it - offers nothing IMO!!!

agreed, give me harrison, myles, lewis, heighington or parker to name a few at lock any day over him

Gallen is under-rated IMO. If he played for another club side he would be recognised alot more IMO.

Bucking Beads said:
Gallen is under-rated IMO. If he played for another club side he would be recognised alot more IMO.
and wasnt such a grub thatd help

I wouldn't put a single NSW player in the Aussie side but the fact is almost half of the side will be NSW players. :roll:

I remember the days when NSW were dominating origin and QLD were lucky to have 2 or 3 players picked in the Aussie side (usually just Lockyer, Civoniceva and Webcke). but now QLD are demolishing NSW year in and year out and they still manage to get half of the side as NSW players (i suppose thats the advantage of playing for that crappy state).

Active Now

• Tmac
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • Dazza 92
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • Pablo
  • ostin86
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • jarro65
  • MrMoore
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.