NEWS Badel: Flegler's 1.8m sacrifice to stay a Bronco

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Badel tips Tom Flegler's extension in tomorrow's Courier Mail:

Flegler is down for a further 12-months - worth $600K - rejecting three-year deals with unnamed Sydney clubs tabled at around $2.4m. 11 clubs expressed interest, including the Titans and Cowboys. Expect an announcement by Friday.

Brisbane bigwigs are quietly confident Fifita is next. Watch this space.

Last edited:
Good stuff. 600 is steepish considering he's hardly established but it's probably the market that dictated the value. Perhaps some of our players don't earn quite as much as reported...or we're cheating😋

Lol go **** yourself Badel. No chance in hell any club offered Flegler that sort of money.

Lol go **** yourself Badel. No chance in hell any club offered Flegler that sort of money.

The sad part is, it's actually very believable.

Clubs are more willing to offer promising rookies ridiculous money these days. You pretty much have to pay overs to pry them away from their current club.

Fifi left to extend. Darry B and Macca off our books after next year hopefully. Milf touch and go. Brodie to own the halfback spot. Kalyn back home where he belongs for his next contract. I may be dreaming but my word things are looking up for the next few years.

Fifi left to extend. Darry B and Macca off our books after next year hopefully. Milf touch and go. Brodie to own the halfback spot. Kalyn back home where he belongs for his next contract. I may be dreaming but my word things are looking up for the next few years.

Lol Kalyn to the Broncos?

Gimme whatever youre smoking

600k for him?? I hope this is not correct or our retention team stinks. He needs to earn it like Haas or become like webke to get that coin.. We can't splash on potential... how would Haas feel knowing he is getting less than Fleg?

600k for him?? I hope this is not correct or our retention team stinks. He needs to earn it like Haas or become like webke to get that coin.. We can't splash on potential... how would Haas feel knowing he is getting less than Fleg?
Haas is about the worst example. He was signed on his mega contract before he’d even played a game.

Hoping Boyd and Macca **** off after next year, cause we seem to be stacking our money in the forwards...

Glad Fleg staying though. If he improves into a quality forward Id be stoked to see him replace Lodge at 8.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.