NEWS Badel: Isaako "locked in" as 2020 fullback

Are you blokes serious? Never managed anyone or had to lead by example I guess. Fmd, he should put the pies down and go for a run, wouldn’t be so hypocritical him talking about people having to be fitter lol.

Going by this methology, based on your BHQ post count - you would be a more suitable candidate for the coaching job. Have you called White and the board to offer your services and a detailed list what you can achieve and have acheived?

Going by this methology, based on your BHQ post count - you would be a more suitable candidate for the coaching job. Have you called White and the board to offer your services and a detailed list what you can achieve and have acheived?
Probably be better at whites job than pies job honestly

Are you blokes serious? Never managed anyone or had to lead by example I guess. Fmd, he should put the pies down and go for a run, wouldn’t be so hypocritical him talking about people having to be fitter lol.

I have managed people before, and like Seibold, it was for a job I’d already done, so I know the ins and outs of it.

You are literally the only person taking this weight thing seriously because it suits your agenda of just another thing to have a dig at him. Give it a rest

I love Seihyperbold, Barius Doyd and Ol Pauly White man. 2020 the year of the bandwagon.

I have managed people before, and like Seibold, it was for a job I’d already done, so I know the ins and outs of it.

You are literally the only person taking this weight thing seriously because it suits your agenda of just another thing to have a dig at him. Give it a rest
Wrong. The only position I have on his weight is that it’d be better being told to get in shape by a bloke who was actually in shape himself.

Wrong. The only position I have on his weight is that it’d be better being told to get in shape by a bloke who was actually in shape himself.

I mean, I’m sure the club has nutritionists and strength and conditioning staff who are in amazing shape that tell the players to get into shape.

Or I could use the example of Mark Rippetoe, who is one the worlds most respected strength coaches who has a rig that might may be even more sloppy than Seibold’s. I wonder what Sir Alex Ferguson’s skin fold measurements where during his dynasty at Manchester utd. One of the most respected boxing coaches in nsw is severely out of shape due to a knee injury. I’ve never heard any of his fighters question him when he suggests they trim up.

It’s a very poor point you’re making and I actually think it discredits some of your more reasonable opinions.

Last edited:
I mean, I’m sure the club has nutritionists and strength and conditioning staff who are in amazing shape that tell the players to get into shape.

Or I could use the example of Mark Rippetoe, who is one the worlds most respected strength coaches who has a rig that might may be even more sloppy than Seibold’s. I wonder what Sir Alex Ferguson’s skin fold measurements where during his dynasty at Manchester utd. One of the most respected boxing coaches in nsw is severely out of shape due to a knee injury. I’ve never heard any of his fighters question him when he suggests they trim up.

It’s a very poor point you’re making and I actually think it discredits some of your more reasonable opinions.
A 60 year old power lifter and an 80 year old man. Good comparisons

A 60 year old power lifter and an 80 year old man. Good comparisons

Marks first and most well known book on strength theory was published when Mark was around Seibold’s age, and you can google it yourself but he wasn’t in any better shape back then.

There’s also Andy Reid who’s one of the most successful NFL coaches around.

Marks first and most well known book on strength theory was published when Mark was around Seibold’s age, and you can google it yourself but he wasn’t in any better shape back then.

There’s also Andy Reid who’s one of the most successful NFL coaches around.
Mark at 63. Better rig than seibold.

power lifters are different shaped humanoids, if he ever appeared ‘fat’ I doubt he was.
Image may contain: 2 people

I assume the other bloke was a fat American red neck, can’t really argue that point

Last edited:
Sooo how bout isaako to fullback hey,think with the way our forwards went this year and if turpin is at the 9 we might see more play up the middle and less sweep block plays.

You would think so. Isaako’s strength is not his passing but neither is Tedesco’s. If he plays with a high work rate and is constantly providing support / strong kick returns, the team should be taking advantage of that.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Manlyman
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.