BBL|08 Discussion

Hopefully the Heat can give us something to cheer about tonight. If not...well, I think Paul Blart: Mall Cop is on another channel? That could be more entertaining if things don't go our wat.

Last edited:
Haha, Lalor got a hat trick and didn't even realise it. I think he might be statistically our most successful bowler this season?

Last edited:
Haha, Lalor got a hat trick and didn't even realise it. I think he might be statistically our most successful bowler this season?

I think you are right. Even more impressive when you consider he didn’t play the opening games.

Cutting opening apparently. Could be interesting to say the least

Cutting opening apparently. Could be interesting to say the least

Q: Hey guys, so we have 3 power hitters as our top order, and we worry that they might get out too quickly sometimes. What should we do?
A: Put Cutting (Pulling) there.

I can't help but like Cutting though. He reminds me of Oates sometimes - lanky guy with a stupid looking grin on his face.

Last edited:
Well thank **** for that.

McCullum still batting with a toothpick though.

Hopefully the Heat can give us something to cheer about tonight. If not...well, I think Paul Blart: Mall Cop is on another channel? That could be more entertaining if things don't go our wat.

Don’t you dare judge me Paul Blart.

Who is this team and what have they done with the Heat? They’re playing like world beaters...

I will never understand the Heat. How can you dish up the absolute garbage we have this season and then pull this stuff out.

So that just happened, wow is all I can say

So if the scorchers beat the stars tonight we have a small chance to sneak into the finals.
We play the stars and then they play the sixers.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • mystico
  • I bleed Maroon
  • cento
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrRobot
  • Broncorob
  • Culhwch
  • winslow_wong
  • Manlyman
  • Dash
  • barker
  • levikaden
  • Nerd
  • Jazza
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.