BBL|10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
for anyone asking why Lynn didnt get a look in for Aus T20, consistency just shocking

Let’s just hope Labushagne’s improved leadership can get us over the line here.

Just **** Lynn off out of the team altogether, I can’t stand the sight of him. We should have lost last game and let a team that actually plays with respect have a chance to go further.

Last edited:
Think it doesn't help when you have Lynn as captain then Lehmann as coach, they looked so much earlier in the season with Pierson Captain, think lynn should just go back to being a batter.

Heazlett looks great out there

Heazlett looks like a good one day player with a good strike rate to boot. Surely he should be a decent T20 player as well then, the formats aren't as different as something like a 4/5 day match is.

Heazlett looks like a good one day player with a good strike rate to boot. Surely he should be a decent T20 player as well then, the formats aren't as different as something like a 4/5 day match is.
You're right but as soon as he plays for the heat he just shits the bed

His record is terrible for the Heat. I reckon he needs a score here, or he won’t be offered a new contract (unless he is on a multi-year deal).

Get the feeling this is already slipping away from the Heat.

And I know I say it all the time but Chris Green, how is he not a super model or actor or something? The most beautiful man in history?

10 runs an over might be a bit much, especially with Lynn gone and no Bryant (if he could manage a game where he doesn't get out early on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  • Painin the Haas
  • Kev_Guz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.