BBL|10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what we deserve this, we may have scraped our way to the finals but we've done super well in the last two games

The good ol Sydney full tossers

@Mister Wright one sex change coming up?

Brisbane Heat doing a 1998 Canterbury Bulldogs ..

Woo hoo go Heat, never doubted them.

Just me or do the commentators sound deflated as ****?
Mark Waugh is a thunder man. The other thing is the crowd was all pro thunder, so the atmosphere was shit

Woo hoo go Heat, never doubted them.

Just me or do the commentators sound deflated as ****?
Yeah they sure do, Junior especially.

Suck shit Cutting you big whinged, keep your phone on you mate I reckon you might have get that call you were waiting for.

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeewwww

Great effort, the bowlers did their job and made it comfortable for the batsmen. It started poorly both Denly and Lynn let us down, but once Heazlett steadied him and Pierson combined superbly. Shout out to Marnus too who struggled but just helped the Heat steady when in game's past they would have collapsed in a heap.

Heat a big chance to win this tournament, i think we win against Perth they are coming off a bad trot and well if we get into the final, Sixers may be a better side but anything can happen on final night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • RodF
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • Robboi_321
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.