BBL|11 Discussion

Say what you like about Lynn. Don't think I've seen a better striker of the ball when he's on. Ultimate hacker designed for T20.

So it’s basically run a ball, how much do Heat somehow lose this by?

Man they are a predictable bunch. How do you even get out the way Pierson just did?

We're such a shit predictable team, you'd think chasing 140 after Lynn pounds them to all parts striking at 200 we'd comfortably tap it around for an easy win, not a chance.

The way Khan turns to run for a ball at short fine leg, it looks like me trying to get out of bed in the morning

The way Khan turns to run for a ball at short fine leg, it looks like me trying to get out of bed in the morning
It looks like every overweight person when you tell them KFC is in the kitchen. Problem is he isn’t overweight and is still slow with zero excuse.

I guarantee you most people can catch a Kentucky fried chicken better than that man can catch a cricket ball too

It looks like every overweight person when you tell them KFC is in the kitchen. Problem is he isn’t overweight and is still slow with zero excuse.

I guarantee you most people can catch a Kentucky fried chicken better than that man can catch a cricket ball too

And if he does somehow pull off a catch, he carries on over the top yet again. It’s not what I want to see in cricket, it’s like excessive appealing or more to the point, like diving in soccer, just hate it.

He is possibly the shittest cricketer to grace the planet. Good bowler but seriously There’s 6th grade players who can field immensely better than him and probably bat as well.
Absolutely, honestly they way he tries to catch a ball is just pathetic. It is that bad if they were trying to make a cricket parody movie featuring the shittiest catcher in the world and they played his footage in the movie it would be blasted for trying to be too unrealistic.

I'm really struggling to get into the BBL this year, I'm not sure what it is but T20 seems to have really lost its luster.

I'm really struggling to get into the BBL this year, I'm not sure what it is but T20 seems to have really lost its luster.
the quality of cricket is really low, i'm sad about it too, i like having it on at night in the background

t20 sucks anyway

The season goes for too long.

Then the scheduling is also a joke, you'd think they'd want the best Aussies available to play in our T20 tournament, just in the past week we've had the Test team playing and also the Australia A squad playing, so that right there is roughly 30 or so who haven't been available for the BBL.

The players are shit and the umpires are worse, not hard to see why it isn’t doing well.

The players are shit and the umpires are worse, not hard to see why it isn’t doing well.

Man aren’t the umpires bad! Seriously, it’s a deadset lottery as to whether someone is out or not. A ball is smack bang on the ankles in front of middle, not out. A ball hits the hip of a player standing outside leg, that’s out.

Man aren’t the umpires bad! Seriously, it’s a deadset lottery as to whether someone is out or not. A ball is smack bang on the ankles in front of middle, not out. A ball hits the hip of a player standing outside leg, that’s out.
Yep and the thing that gets me is it has been like this from the start and they have never even tried to fix it. Shows what a Mickey Mouse comp it is.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Maddy
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • broncs30
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Brocko
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • jarro65
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.