Beale VS Gagai

Why do people want to move Reed? He has been awesome at centre, consistently beats his man and has scored a number of tries and set up just as many.

Reed just doesn't have the speed to make a decent future of centre.

What a load of bs... Tell that to Paul bowman! He is plenty fast enough to play centre for many many years to come.

Speed for what? Beating a man? He does this so well already -- and he knows how to pass and set up his winger - by far the most important quality in a centre. Matt Gidley was never that fast and he was a great centre.

You don't, Pete just needs an excuse to bump Reed out so Gagai can play..... But Copely will still be selected ahead of him anyway.

Beads - Bowman is the exception and not the rule.

Ari Gold - Reed rarely beats the defence which is why he generally goes back onto the inside. He's also a bit of a ball-hog and apart from a few moments with Yow Yeh has generally backed himself instead of looking to set up his outside man.

I'm not writing Jacky off and I still think he can do a job for us in the next 2 years but I see a lot more potential in the likes of Beale, Copley and Gagai in future years.

Beads - Bowman is the exception and not the rule.

In your opinion of course, typical bronco bashing post from you. Reed has been a revelation this season in the centers. Why can't reed be the so called exception? In fact reed is much more attacking than bowman ever was.

Wow. Just wow.

If Jack Reed isn't fast enough, or set up his outside man enough, to be a centre then Justin Hodges will never make it....oh, wait...

Since when do you need speed to be a modern day rugby league centre?

Why do people want to move Reed? He has been awesome at centre, consistently beats his man and has scored a number of tries and set up just as many.
Yeh Reed is solid, he's been great I love him in the side but Gagai IS going to develop into something special and someone has to make way. I think Beale is a long term centre also, I don't see him staying on the wing next year. I'm not knocking Reed but he can get a lot bigger and its a natural transition to the back row. It's a good thing he's versatile.

In your opinion of course, typical bronco bashing post from you. Reed has been a revelation this season in the centers. Why can't reed be the so called exception? In fact reed is much more attacking than bowman ever was.

And another typical irrational post from you. There's a chance Reed could be but I don't like those chances. Not to mention, the Cowboys were able to persevere with Bowman because really, who else did they have? On the other hand, at the Broncos, we have a number of talented players coming through. He won't have that luxury.

Coxy - Hodges is more talented than Reed will ever be and before the injuries was easily faster.

Talk about irrational, wanting to move our rookie of the year and best centre this season into an already star studded back row... Makes sense if you are irrational I guess. Herp derp..

In the future.

Whether Reed will even crack the 17 is another thing.

Is Pete in the process of baiting the whole forum?

Big Pete - geez you say some stupid things sometimes hey.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Kenny powers
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Dee
  • jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Howie
  • DrGee
  • Gaz
  • Benzie1
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Muros
  • Cobra Kai
  • Robboi_321
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.