Ben Hannant First Of Broncos Exodus

BroncoMatt said:
Clintos said:
Yeah, that one was just straight from another forum.
So is every 2nd post you make..

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Every second post I make? You're on drugs. Find the last post I made straight from another forum. I can think of 3 or 4, maybe 5 tops. More to the point...What business is it of yours in regards to the content of my posts. If it isn't posted in here, I post it. I'm not breaking any forum rules, so f*** off.

Clintos said:
Broncos didn't make Hannant an offer they couldn't get anywhere near what the Dogs offer was and just wished him all the best and didn't offened him with a 100k less that they had.

Hancock02 Rleague.com said:
Broncos didn't make Hannant an offer they couldn't get anywhere near what the Dogs offer was and just wished him all the best and didn't offened him with a 100k less that they had.

Michaels has taken the option in his favour for next year and is in the midst of extending it to the end of 2010.

Clintos said:
Michaels has taken the option in his favour for next year and is in the midst of extending it to the end of 2010.

Clintos said:
Could a face from the Broncos past be returning.........?

Could a face from the Broncos past be returning.........

There are more but that will do for now

How do we know Clintos isn't Hancock02. [icon_wink

Yeah. That's 3, and I admitted to them. Besides, the third one I actually have information on, so it's not actually taken. I have NEVER claimed any of the information I have posted from somewhere else as my source, and Matt proved that, so I fail to see what the problem is. Adding information to a forum is what they are for, and that is what I have done, regardless of where I got the information. There are a number of people on this forum that know who my source is, so I couldn't don't care what BroncoMatt thinks. As I said, what business is it of yours.

No business of mine champ, Mal asked where you got our mail, I told him. You are the one blowing up! Plagiarize away!

Pardon my blowing up mate, I think it warranted a defensive approach. If it's no business of yours, why post it?

For the record, you don't know where I get my info, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't make it out as if I take all my information from other forums. I think we both know that is not true.

Clintos said:
Pardon my blowing up mate, I think it warranted a defensive approach. If it's no business of yours, why post it?
For the record, you don't know where I get my info, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't make it out as if I take all my information from other forums. I think we both know that is not true.

Like I said, Mal asked a question, I answered it!

Mal asked me a question. Not you.

Anyway, enough of this crap. Back to topic.

In regards to rnabokov's comment. I think $$$ is the major culture nowdays as well. Mind you, in Hannant's defence $100k is a lot to pass up. I'm confident most of us would take a salary increase of 100k!!

BroncoMatt said:
Clintos said:

[quote="Hancock02 Rleague.com":7izsurmd] Michaels has taken the option in his favour for next year and is in the midst of extending it to the end of 2010.

Clintos said:

Clintos said:
Could a face from the Broncos past be returning.........?

Could a face from the Broncos past be returning.........

There are more but that will do for now[/quote:7izsurmd]

[eusa_naugh [eusa_naugh Copy cat, copy cat sitting on the door mat

he copies and pastes directly from hancs posts on rleague grandstand forum

Frank the Tank said:
mal said:
Clintos said:

Hey Clintos, just curious where you get all your information, do you work within the Broncs or something?
that was in the paper the day after it was announced that he was leaving, its not some insider info....

I wasn't talking to him in relation to his post, should have mentioned this specifically and not quoted him. MY BAD

People really need to realise that loyalty is dead in professional sport. Not just rugby league, but sport in general. With the amount of money being generated and the short life span elite athletes have at the top level, people need to realise that the days of one club players are long gone.

Those people criticising Hannant need to give themselves an uppercut. The bloke has a young family and needs to look towards the future and setting up his family. He's onyl been at the Broncos for 2 years, and in my opinion that isn't long enough for him to have to show any loyalty, especially when the offer the Broncos were coming up with was well short of what the Dogs were offering. Sure the Broncos gave him an opportunity and he won a premiership with the team but he used that time wisely and played great footy and is now developing into an excellent prop. The Dogs saw that he has a future in the game and decided the get him while the getting's good.

I'm sure you lot bagging him wouldn't think twice about switching jobs if a potential employer offered you 30% more compared to your current salary?

Yeah but Benny is a Dog. No seriously a Dog. we better start disliking him now coz we've gotta hate him in that Doggies jersey next year.

Je$ter said:
I'm sure you lot bagging him wouldn't think twice about switching jobs if a potential employer offered you 30% more compared to your current salary?

To be honest, if it meant relocating my young family to Sydney and working for an organisation I wasn't sure about, 30% would be touch and go.

If I was a young 21-year-old with an opportunity to go and live and work in NZ or Sydney or Melbourne for a couple of years, I'd probably do it. It'd be an experience.

But yes, money is an important factor.

But at the same time, $250K would be plenty enough to stay. That's the thing, it's all relative.

if Ben is getting payed that much early in his career then he will be moving from club to club to get the same $$$ when he gets older.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • lynx000
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dony Eliakim
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • barker
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • Lurker
  • Allo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.