Ben Hunt - Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter MaroubraBroncos
  • Start date
Re: Benny Hunt.........The best Halfback in the game!

I dare say he'd lead the league in balls kicked dead and balls caught on the full as well.

Ouch. Painful, but true. His kicking is letting him down at this point. Until he can improve on that department, he's still going to sit below the top tier half backs (DCE and Cronk).

Despite that shortcoming, I think he's doing a fantastic job, and can hold his head high.

In isolation that suggests he may actually be a better 5/8. But his LB assists, the staple of a player who creates opportunities for others, is pretty darn good too. So I give him permission to remain a halfback...

And really, your permission is all anyone really needs in life Morkel my man...if you are a man that is and I do have my suspicions just quietly. Haha

Be honest I think he is more a five eight then a halfback. Running game is fantastic but he isn't a organiser or first reciver. Going great but needs a DCE inside him and he would be lethal

Gosh, who doesn't need a DCE inside them?! Am I right??

Thurston giving Hunt a football lesson.

Ha the Hunt hater pops up again.

Gun blind side player and a strong runner.

No organising skills, poor kicking game.

Still has a long way to go...might have already gotten there if he wasn't a bench hooker for 3 years though.

No, at his best he's definitely NRL standard. I hope he rips up in the second 40.

When have you ever seen Ben Hunt...
A. Put in a well placed kick
B.Have a great kicking game
C. Run to the line and take a hit to put a player thru a hole
D. Any of the above

When have you ever seen Ben Hunt...
A. Put in a well placed kick
B.Have a great kicking game
C. Run to the line and take a hit to put a player thru a hole
D. Any of the above

Almost every Broncos game this season. It's clear your pathetic agenda against blinds you from the truth. Do us all a favour and get a clue.

Last edited:

Hahaha what were you saying Austin?

How you feeling now beads ya clown. It's idiots like you that keep our once great Club mediocre! Congrats..I bet you like Jack Reed too?

How you feeling now beads ya clown. It's idiots like you that keep our once great Club mediocre! Congrats..I bet you like Jack Reed too?

I am feeling fine about my opinion on Ben Hunt. You on the other hand should grow a brain. Nobody likes Reed.

You guys think one try or a try assist a game is all that makes a good half. You guys are clutching at straws. Obviously forget Locky.. Kevie. .Alfie.. Wally.Hunt shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as these people. Time to move on. He makes way to many mistakes in every game. If you know anything about Footy you know it's the truth. Your just hoping he's the savior. It's Just not going to happen.

You guys think one try or a try assist a game is all that makes a good half. You guys are clutching at straws. Obviously forget Locky.. Kevie. .Alfie.. Wally.Hunt shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as these people. Time to move on. He makes way to many mistakes in every game. If you know anything about Footy you know it's the truth. Your just hoping he's the savior. It's Just not going to happen.

You've gotta remember, Hunt is there on his own, he's got no real back up. Plus he's more of a 5/8th as he doesn't possess an organising game (which isn't something you necessarily have to blame him for either, not every half does...but a team does need someone to do it).

We need DCE at 7, Hunt to 6, Hoffy back to wing where he belongs or he can **** off. Not sure where to slot Milf and Barba - one at FB, one off the bench? We HAVE to go all out for DCE.

Active Now

• theshed
  • achievedrap
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Dexter
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • Confidor
  • Pigskin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • marw
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • mrslong
  • Lostboy
  • Allo
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.