Ben Hunt - Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter MaroubraBroncos
  • Start date
Going by what they were saying, it sounds like it was during the season.

"We can't fucking have you injured"

"We need you for the season"

It sounds like that's what they were saying.

Last edited:
Also, he didn't have that much facial hair in the Grand Final.

But yeah, I don't see much wrong. Footy players are entitled to get wasted.

Last edited:
The press will probably latch on to this if they get ahold of it but I doubt it will amount to much

The press will probably latch on to this if they get ahold of it but I doubt it will amount to much

I'm not sure if they are even interested. The tosser that recorded it uploaded and tweeted it to 'The Mole' on Tuesday and even Tony Adams couldn't give a shit.

To be fair, you would have to be a special kind of pathetic **** to video and post someone having a good time on the piss that isn't harming anyone.

I thought that was pretty funny..

Then he just gets up and runs off into the night..

I'm not quite sure, but I think he also says "I thought I was dead"

To be fair, you would have to be a special kind of pathetic **** to video and post someone having a good time on the piss that isn't harming anyone.

Come on, those are the best videos to take. As long as it's done in good spirit.

Come on, those are the best videos to take. As long as it's done in good spirit.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure uploading it to gossip whores like the mole isn't good spirit

I made a montage of Milford, so I decided to make one of Hunt. Focusing on his time at halfback since he took over in 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christ Hunt is good. That dummy! Well done again SF

Last edited:
I'm calling it right now, Hunt and Milford will be the two best players in the world within a few years. I'm hoping for a Smith/Cronk/Slater type dominance.

I'm calling it right now, Hunt and Milford will be the two best players in the world within a few years. I'm hoping for a Smith/Cronk/Slater type dominance.

Hunt/Milford/Maranta dominance, calling it.

Well you jinxed Maranta, please for the love of god leave it at that.

I feel a lot of disgust with myself, I once hated this kid for years when he was on our bench, I remember at a few games I was at that the crowd wood either boo or go quite when he came up on the big screen before a match. I took part. Here I am a few years later and I think he is our best player and future Queensland and Australian half back. Our team would be nothing without Hunt. Great video by the way.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.