Ben Hunt - Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter MaroubraBroncos
  • Start date
I have to say [MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION] ... you picked the perfect music to accompany that video ... awesome work mate

Well done again SF!
I love benny hunt. He is such a champion. But watching that clip just shows the determination of this bloke. This is such an exciting time for the Broncos and thier fans!

Have you used the Chevaliers de Sangreal as theme music yet, because I can see it being worthy of Hodgo, or maybe even... Locky!

Jesus christ, Locky's highlight reel would be 2 hours long. Give poor [MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION] a spell.

Not sure if really suited for the purpose, but epic nonetheless... the Interstellar theme!

So instead of talking about how awesome my video is, people would rather talk about which Nolan movie was the best and whether the Interstellar soundtrack was good or not?

Okay.

Last edited:
'fraid so.

Which is a shame since Nolan has been phoning it in since Inception.

So instead of talking about how awesome my video is, people would rather talk about which Nolan movie was the best and whether the Instellar soundtrack was good or not?

Okay.
Not me, your work is top class as always, made the commute this morning much brighter. Just for me, not the other drivers.

Awesome to see just how long his highlight reel has become. We may have turned it around as a team in 2015 but his emergence in 2014 was massive for our resurgence.

Shame last year ended on a sour note for him but I wouldn't trade for any other half in the comp.

Last edited:
The Hans Zimmer asleep at the keyboard music? No way! There is nothing good that that movie should be attached to.

That soundtrack is perfect. The tracks are just not long enough for most of the videos I do.. But I may use it for a promo..

Watching QLD slaughter NSW with No Time For Caution playing in the background is orgasmic.

Rise is also a very good track to use.. I may have plans for that one when Origin comes around.

Last edited:
That soundtrack is perfect. The tracks are just not long enough for most of the videos I do.. But I may use it for a promo..

Watching QLD slaughter NSW with No Time For Caution playing in the background is orgasmic.

Rise is also a very good track to use.. I may have plans for that one when Origin comes around.
There are plenty of combos out there, but this one is pretty good I think, worth 8.5 mins, and if you can incorporate S.T.A.Y. in it somewhere, you get a lazy 12 mins at least:

As said before, albeit short... this is also epic sound:

Last edited by a moderator:
the best soundtrack for Locky would be this, monologue included

Last edited by a moderator:
BEN Hunt will have a disrupted pre-season but is certain he will be ready for the round one kick-off against the Eels in March.

With a one-week suspension to be served from last year's grand final, Hunt will have to miss the Broncos' World Club Series match against Wigan on February 20.

It means his one big trial will likely come against the Cowboys in Bundaberg on February 6.

But with both teams to miss full-scale trials the following week, the Bundaberg clash is set to be a big one.

It will be the one chance to get a quality warm-up game for the World Club Series.

Hunt said with that in mind, the team had been working hard - especially on 'Torturous Tuesday' - to be ready.

"It is always an exciting time when you get closer to the trials and you have plenty of young blokes here wanting to prove themselves," said Hunt.

"Tuesdays aren't much fun as they are one of our biggest conditioning sessions of the week.

"The weather hasn't been helping out either - it has been pretty warm.

"But it is what we need to do to get ready for the year.

"I think the Cowboys trial is going to be a pretty strong contest.

"Both sides are going to England and are going to want to be preparing for that game.

"So I think it is going to be a pretty strong hit-out."

But this weekend Hunt will turn his attention to the NFL.

While he has already played Test football for Australia, he is a true ‘Patriot’ - a New England Patriot.

His favourite team and their quarterback Tom Brady need to win this week to make the season finale Superbowl, with Hunt seen parading around the locker room in his Brady jersey this week.

"I'm pretty confident they are going to get to the Superbowl," he said.

"If they are going to get beaten it will be there by the (Carolina) Panthers."

Hunt's One Pre-season Chance - Broncos

So, I would say possibly Kodi will take Hunt's place in the WCC.

Or maybe Bennett will want to give one of the youngsters a go.

Damn. Thought it was supposed to be the all stars?? That sucks.. At least it's not round 1

I could have done without knowing Hunt was a Pats fan... Spew.
Indeed...

gag.gif

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.