Ben. Te'o back to the Broncos?

Yeah I think it was Norman's place. But I doubt he'll come back. Souths view him a captain material. No doubt they might throw that sweetener in when his new contract comes around

I'd take him back in a heartbeat. He is a Broncos supporter don't forget. Sign him and Napa up as soon as possible.

Sydney is a shithole. You would want to get out of there as soon as you could.

umm, It's only an hour drive from Brisbane to the Gold Coast beaches & the Gold Coast have some awesome nightlife. (eg: watching the bikers start a brawl)

Fingers crossed that Te'o isn't coming back.

love brisbane and love sydney. Sydney Harbour shits all over the Brisbane river. Beaches down here are a lot better then the GC also imo, but for a more laid back affordable quality of life, brisbane is def the way to go.

Sydney's beaches are nice but not a patch on the GC.

The 2 best things in Sydney:

flightboard.jpg

m1NTL.png

why do so many people on here have that poor me brisbane poor me queensland attitude? i really don't get it.

I'd move away from Brisbane in a heart beat. What a shithole. Give me daylight savings Ffs

The lack of DST is definitely one of the worst things about Brisbane.

I love QLD, but honestly, everything in Australia looks exactly the same.

Brisbane > Sydney. There is just no argument on that front. Go to Sydney and see how long you can walk the streets before a bullet whizzes past your head.

As for Te'o, we should never have let him go in the first place. I would take him back at a moments notice.

I walked the streets many times in Sydney, there was no bullets flying past my head.

Brisbane > Sydney. There is just no argument on that front. Go to Sydney and see how long you can walk the streets before a bullet whizzes past your head.

As for Te'o, we should never have let him go in the first place. I would take him back at a moments notice.

what a ridiculous thing to say. I'm starting to understand the hating queen slander things now...

yeah ok pal tell that to the tourism people.

Are the tourism people in Sydney? Cos if so ill have to tell them via email or phone as I'm not going back to that shit hole just to tell them it's a shithole

What the **** is this thread even about?

Active Now

• jd87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • Midean
  • Rah88
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Mister Wright
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.