Ben. Te'o back to the Broncos?

I remember Gillett in his first year - ran onto the ball, into holes and looked for offloads. Now he's more of a dancer.

Helps when you have Locky feeding you the ball. He thinks too much now. Either reflects his distrust in the halves or means overestimating his own abilities and thinks he needs to/can do everything himself. Probably a bit of both in the past season or so

Helps when you have Locky feeding you the ball. He thinks too much now. Either reflects his distrust in the halves or means overestimating his own abilities and thinks he needs to/can do everything himself. Probably a bit of both in the past season or so

He pushed through Benji Marshall twice in one game with that pause-and-push move, leaving a clear path to the line. Unfortunately most NRL defenders aren't that crap.

He pushed through Benji Marshall twice in one game with that pause-and-push move, leaving a clear path to the line. Unfortunately most NRL defenders aren't that crap.

That was the moment Benji showed he was done with RL and/or the Tigers. Also the same time his fans decided they were done with him. That was laughable defence from him and Pettybourne(? Bodene Thompson?) that night

I once saw Teo eating a kebab at a kebab store that said something about kebabs. Apparently he's sticking nationalities to Lebanon.

I once saw Teo eating a kebab at a kebab store that said something about kebabs. Apparently he's sticking nationalities to Lebanon.

He's going to the dogs

Yeah, no problem cammac, I drive the iron ore trains in the Pilbara. It's not really that much of a hassle or commitment probably because the flights are paid for, I get Gold Class membership at both Qantas and Virgin plus I rack up a fair bit of frequent flyer points which are handy for cheap holidays. As you probably know the wages are huge , sort of equivalent to a first grader in the NRL ( bottom tier of course lol )

haha small world. I start work in the Pilbara in less than 2 weeks time at an iron/ore mine. I'm a carpenter/scaffolder though employed by civmec. I know all about travelling for work as ive worked in NT and WA for extended periods whilst calling Brisbane home. Although ive been on 3:1 and 4:1 rosters, little bit different!

haha small world. I start work in the Pilbara in less than 2 weeks time at an iron/ore mine. I'm a carpenter/scaffolder though employed by civmec. I know all about travelling for work as ive worked in NT and WA for extended periods whilst calling Brisbane home. Although ive been on 3:1 and 4:1 rosters, little bit different!

Like you say, small world. My roster as you know is 2x2 and as far as I'm concerned that's long enough ! Don't know how you do 3 or 4x1. The added bonus for me is I don't have to work very hard and hardly ever get iron ore dust on me. I'm on the train on the way to the airport now and I'm looking forward to work".............I miss my servants so much when I go home ! I have to buy and cook my own food,wash my own clothes and clean my own room ! Ultimately ,washing the dishes after I eat is the worst part of being back home !

Is this the place to apply for a good paying job cause I could do with one? lol

It is great for lazy pricks like me. Food cooked, room cleaned, dishes done...just gotta get up for work and pull your own willy at night...or during smoko. Whenever you get the urge. All the money I earn goes towards my Telstra data bill.

Sorry mods, off topic I know
Edit: inappropriate content.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys, I wandered off topic too....my bad

Last edited:
I'd trade Gillett for Te'o. I hated losing him. Dave Taylor is off contract at the end of this year too. If he plays well it would be worth having him back. That's a big IF though.

I'd trade Gillett for Te'o. I hated losing him. Dave Taylor is off contract at the end of this year too. If he plays well it would be worth having him back. That's a big IF though.

Agreed. People often forget Dave Taylor played the best footy of his career for us at PROP, a big and rangy prop wod be very handy and especially with his ball playing ability. I think the right coach could get amazing things out of that guy and I think he would come fairly cheap given how much his stocks have fallen. Would be a very handy replacement for Hannant if we lose him.

I'd trade Thaiday and Glenn out before Gillett, and with Oates and a few very promising youngsters coming through, Te'o or any other second rower is the last thing we need.

David Taylor is not and will never be a prop. He doesn't like the hard work and prefers the fringes where he can walk over most players without worrying too much about being hurt in a tackle. He's close to the biggest pussy in the NRL (if you can call anyone playing the game a pussy)...

I don't remember Dave Taylor making much of an impact in the middle of the field. He also had a knack for dropping the ball several times in a game..

A big guy like him should be better. He is not worth the money and the time.

Hence the reason I said he needs the right coach. ;)

I'd trade Thaiday and Glenn out before Gillett, and with Oates and a few very promising youngsters coming through, Te'o or any other second rower is the last thing we need.

At least Glenn and Thaiday run straight, Gillett runs straight, sideways, backwards, sideways again, then grubbers it into the legs. I used to be his biggest fan but he doesn't do a job for the Broncos, unfortunately.

At least Glenn and Thaiday run straight, Gillett runs straight, sideways, backwards, sideways again, then grubbers it into the legs. I used to be his biggest fan but he doesn't do a job for the Broncos, unfortunately.
And why do you think that is?

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • cento
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • DMZ
  • Allo
  • Spooky1013
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.