Ben. Te'o back to the Broncos?

Sydney has a great harbour and the NRL GF. If it didn't have the GF I would never go there I just don't like Sydney. If I was to shift to another city it would be Melbourne

for the record i dont really think theres much difference between brisbane and sydney. sydney bigger/more spread out/traffic sucks. but its not that different.

i like brisbane cos nothing is more than 10 minutes away. but that has its downsides.

except the beach. but i could probably sooner get from bris city to beach than sydney cbd to bondi. not exactly my kind of beach bondi either.

Last edited:
for the record i dont really think theres much difference between brisbane and sydney. sydney bigger/more spread out/traffic sucks. but its not that different.

i like brisbane cos nothing is more than 10 minutes away. but that has its downsides.

except the beach. but i could probably sooner get from bris city to beach than sydney cbd to bondi. not exactly my kind of beach bondi either.

sydney cbd to bondi 20mins or less by train

Sydney is a great place to visit but not a place I would want to live even though the CBD rivals that of any city in the world. Sure, it has it's shit areas like Liverpool and Macquarie Fields just like Brisbane has Logan but comparing the two cities is pointless as they are vastly different. Qld and NSW are beautiful states and that should be celebrated rather than compared against each other. Except at Origin time of course.:laugh:

Having lived in both Sydney and Brisbane I can say both have their merits, the only ordinary city really is Adelaide with Perth and Melbourne both great places too. As for work, commuting between Sydney and Bris is a doddle. I myself commute 5,000 kilometres each way to work, 10,000 kilometres round trip every fortnight. Teo would be great to have back although we have fairly good depth. He does hit hard and if Souths finally win a GF ( lol ) he may be happy to return.

Having lived in both Sydney and Brisbane I can say both have their merits, the only ordinary city really is Adelaide with Perth and Melbourne both great places too. As for work, commuting between Sydney and Bris is a doddle. I myself commute 5,000 kilometres each way to work, 10,000 kilometres round trip every fortnight. Teo would be great to have back although we have fairly good depth. He does hit hard and if Souths finally win a GF ( lol ) he may be happy to return.

Can i ask what you do? cause that is one hell of a commitment

Oh for God's sake .. saw the thread title and thought there was something going on :mad2:

Yeah, no problem cammac, I drive the iron ore trains in the Pilbara. It's not really that much of a hassle or commitment probably because the flights are paid for, I get Gold Class membership at both Qantas and Virgin plus I rack up a fair bit of frequent flyer points which are handy for cheap holidays. As you probably know the wages are huge , sort of equivalent to a first grader in the NRL ( bottom tier of course lol )

So Ben Te'o is returning to the Broncos because he had coffee in Brisbane? Interesting theory..

Last edited:
Yeah I can't see him returning or us chasing him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave Souths at the end of his current contract. He seemingly left for a starting spot, but Souths barely use him in attack and he actually got his hands on the ball a lot more when he was coming off the bench for us than starting with them.

Updated 2015 side

1. Ben Barba
2. Corey Oates
3. Dale Copley
4. Justin Hodges
5. Daniel Vidot
6. Anthony Milford
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Sam Thaiday
9. Cameron Smith
10. Corey Parker
11. Ben Teo
12. Alex Glenn
13. Matt Gillett

14. Martin Kennedy
15. Josh McGuire
16. Ben Hannant
17. Ben Hunt

Updated 2015 side

1. Ben Barba
2. Corey Oates
3. Dale Copley
4. Justin Hodges
5. Daniel Vidot
6. Anthony Milford
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Sam Thaiday
9. Cameron Smith
10. Corey Parker
11. Ben Teo
12. Alex Glenn
13. Matt Gillett

14. Martin Kennedy
15. Josh McGuire
16. Ben Hannant
17. Ben Hunt

So we have completely left reality now?

This thread isn't even worthy of the rumour section, some rubbish about an overheard conversation and coffee doesn't warrant a new thread. Granted, I sometimes think about whether choosing Glenn and Gillett over Te'o was the right decision but that's done and dusted now, he isn't coming back, lock thread.

I don't have an opinion on the likelihood of him returning. But him "living" in Brisbane and training/playing in Sydney is not something I'd discount.

That would suck. There's so much downtime the players have what, 2 hours training in the AM, maybe a gym session in the afternoon.

You would pretty much have all day to yourself, unlike FIFO workers - 12 hours work, eat, sleep, repeat, fly home and relax.

But anyway, the fact he's in Brisbane is probably irrelevant.

Also, the Broncos hardly need anymore wide running second rowers.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.