BHQ Countdown: Most Loved/Least Liked Players Reveal thread

Corey is the fourth captain to appear on the list. Five captains remain to be named, as three captains didn't make the list.

That pic of Dave just makes me sad.

Could've been a beast but got fat and lazy.

There are worse pics of him (with him still on the field) so I'd say @pennywisealfie was being generous.

Dave Taylor is he biggest waste of talent I've ever seen.

Dave Taylor is he biggest waste of talent I've ever seen.
That's a big statement. Milford, TPJ, Owen Craggie and some others would give him a run for his money on those stakes.

BHQ Loved

18. Ben Hunt

KoI8UOT.jpg

2009-2017
Position: Halfback, Hooker
Games: 187
Tries: 45
2011 BHQ Greatest Rank: NA
Highest Vote: 3 (ZTop)

BHQ Loathed

18. Matt Lodge

Pp3WIT5.jpg

2018-2021
Position: Front Row
Games: 65
Tries: 4
Highest Vote: 3 (Something)

I think Hunt moving on was good for him, though would have been good if he came back to us for his swan song at 9.

Lodge, another decision by Bennett that he will never admit he got wrong. Those were dark days. I still can’t fathom the contract with gave him when he owed us if anything, we certainly didn’t owe him anything and yet we give him a ridiculous long and rich contract. TPJ, Lodge, Bird, Boyd and Milf, all were truly awful contracts.

Those were dark times.

Hunt was brilliant during 2015, but as Nashy mentioned, everything changed after that knock-on.

I supported him till the end, but from memory, he was fairly frustrating to watch during his final season here.

He definitely needed a fresh start, and I'm stoked with how well he's done at the Dragons. Talk about a one man team.

Would love to see him back for a swansong at hooker, but it'll never happen haha.

I think Hunt moving on was good for him, though would have been good if he came back to us for his swan song at 9.

Lodge, another decision by Bennett that he will never admit he got wrong. Those were dark days. I still can’t fathom the contract with gave him when he owed us if anything, we certainly didn’t owe him anything and yet we give him a ridiculous long and rich contract. TPJ, Lodge, Bird, Boyd and Milf, all were truly awful contracts.

Those were dark times.

Why is Wayne copping it for Lodges contract. He was at Souths when we extended Lodges contract. Same with TPJ.

If we had Hunt at 9, we'd have to be favourites for the premiership.

1. Walsh
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
9. Hunt
14. Paix

I think I just barred up a little.

If we had Hunt at 9, we'd have to be favourites for the premiership.

1. Walsh
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
9. Hunt
14. Paix

I think I just barred up a little.
Yes...... it moved.

Personally I'd forgiven Ben for his 2015 GF atrocity, when he intercepted that ball in last years(?) SOO series to win the game.

Be a nice transition into Mozerville.

Hunt was never the same after that knock-on.

Its like that episode from the Brady Bunch......

Brady Bunch Oh My Nose GIF

never recovered.....never recovered.....never recovered.......
oh my nose.......never recovered.....never recovered.....never recovered.......
oh my nose.......never recovered.....never recovered.....never recovered.......

Hunt was brilliant during 2015, but as Nashy mentioned, everything changed after that knock-on.

I supported him till the end, but from memory, he was fairly frustrating to watch during his final season here.

He definitely needed a fresh start, and I'm stoked with how well he's done at the Dragons. Talk about a one man team.

Would love to see him back for a swansong at hooker, but it'll never happen haha.
Hunt was broken but was still a far better half than the other option who was broken and not trying at all.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Nerd
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Rambstien
  • Organix
  • bazza
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Browny
  • Tim K
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.