BHQ Player of Round One

Who is your player of Round One? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we organise some kind of trophy to give to the player that wins at the end of the season?

Like, not one of those trophies you get in U/10s, but I don't know, something a little more unique. For instance, take a maroon footy boot, or paint a white footy boot maroon, and award them 'The Maroon Boot' mounted to a little timber stand with an engraving. I'm sure someone can come up with a better idea than that, but it's just a starting point. I'd be happy to chip in, or fund the whole thing.

I think it would be cool to start something like that, and do it every year. Surely the player in question would appreciate being recognised by the fans - sure, it's not $1k and a Maccas, voucher, but it's far more meaningful.
Great idea imo. Can you imagine Reynolds winning it though?

"Where's this from?"
"BroncosHQ, it's a broncos fan forum"
"Nice, I'll check it out"

10 mins later....

"Billy....you should stay off here mate. Maybe you too Kev. Jesus!! Thank **** Tesi isn't here anymore!!"

Can we organise some kind of trophy to give to the player that wins at the end of the season?

Like, not one of those trophies you get in U/10s, but I don't know, something a little more unique. For instance, take a maroon footy boot, or paint a white footy boot maroon, and award them 'The Maroon Boot' mounted to a little timber stand with an engraving. I'm sure someone can come up with a better idea than that, but it's just a starting point. I'd be happy to chip in, or fund the whole thing.

I think it would be cool to start something like that, and do it every year. Surely the player in question would appreciate being recognised by the fans - sure, it's not $1k and a Maccas voucher, but it's far more meaningful.

What about a kickable football with a pink or blue colour inside to open at the end of the season?

What about a kickable football with a pink or blue colour inside to open at the end of the season?
red kangaroo eating GIF

I think it would be cool to start something like that, and do it every year. Surely the player in question would appreciate being recognised by the fans - sure, it's not $1k and a Maccas voucher, but it's far more meaningful.
Love the idea ning!
Is BHQ merch still a thing? Maybe include a hoody, a cap a coffee cup or something?
Something a little unique from us that represents our support.

Love the idea ning!
Is BHQ merch still a thing? Maybe include a hoody, a cap a coffee cup or something?
Something a little unique from us that represents our support.
If the club have ever read bhq there’s no way they’d let their players wear shit around advertising us. Can you imagine billy wearing one?

If the club have ever read bhq there’s no way they’d let their players wear shit around advertising us. Can you imagine billy wearing one?
If he won BHQ player of the year, yes I can

I responded to your direct question. "Can i imagine Billy wearing one"
I don't enjoy shitsack arguments in here.
Let's just leave it there.

Is BHQ merch still a thing?
BHQ merchandise...??

Was this ever a thing?
...and if so,

why have I not received my coffee mug. I pay thousands of dollars each year in membership fees?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

BHQ merchandise...??

Was this ever a thing?
...and if so,

why have I not received my coffee mug. I pay thousands of dollars each year in membership fees?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Please don't tell me I imagined this. Lol
I'm pretty sure @Morkel headed it up?

Yeah, I spent fucking ages setting up heaps of stuff, with the minimal profits going to this site, and (besides what I bought myself) it sold one solitary item. My heart was broken and you should all feel bad.

Yeah, I spent fucking ages setting up heaps of stuff, with the minimal profits going to this site, and (besides what I bought myself) it sold one solitary item. My heart was broken and you should all feel bad.

I do not remember this tbh. I feel gutted and my heart is broken that you didn't give me something for free. I thought we was bros?

I remember comments about the quality of the design....?

Just Saying GIF by Paramount+

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.