BHQ Tenpin Bowling (aka Where's Coxy?)

Nashy said:
Wild child hey. Imagine that in the sack. In 3 years time.

3 years time? Pffft, according to Catherine Deveny she should've been doing it for 2 years already.

I was watching the bowling show on Briz 31 earlier, they had some tips I'm keen to try out. Might see if I can get in a practice round sometime.

Just the analog, not the digital.

Best channel on tv.

I remember watching the old dude make these orsm landscape paintings in Briz 31. Pretty much an epic channel.

I remember when I was at uni they used to have a Crossword quiz show on Briz 31. Was compulsory viewing in my household - esp pissed (OK, we were always pissed when watching it)

OMG!!!! Jeremey reckons he's going to quit bowling to take up professional wrestling! Apparently it's not a joke.

He can break a bone out there and I'm talking any part of a bone!

Graeme goes to me last night "Jeremy wants to quit bowling", me: "Why?" Him: "Promise you won't laugh?", me: "of course I won't", him "He wants to take up professional wrestling", me: - busting all my internal organs trying really hard not to laugh.

Queer.

I'm pre-bowling tomorrow by the way team.

This weeks scores

Game 1:

Flutzy 81 (164)
Tee 100 (180)
Nashy 125
Fozzzzzzz 120 (200)

Game 2

Flutzy 115 (198)
Tee 114 (194)
Nashy 78
Fozz 90 (170)

Game 3

Flutzy 150 (233)
Tee 119 (199)
Nashy 104
Fozz 126 (206)

Dunno why Nashy doesn't have a handicap score. Stupid pre-bowl.

Yeah that's right people - 150!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Sproj
  • Maroon4life
  • LittleDavey
  • JamesC
  • Inknition
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • sooticus
  • something
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • DrGee
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.