PLAYER Billy Walters

What role should Billy Walters play?

• Total voters
Make it 2026 before he plays IMO. Easier said than done but he might not be a regular until 2024 and then he's free to sign elsewhere Nov 1 2024.

I’d say the next priorities will be extending Haas and Carrigan. Then probably Mam, Walsh, Mariner and Mozer but Mozer probably will be end of season, they’ll want to see how he goes in first grade.

I think everyone else will just happen whenever. I think due to injuries, Peeks and Willison won’t be priorities but who knows.

I don't know what you guys think but there are a couple of middles coming off contract at the Tits that I would be keen to take a look at. Big Mo for one and the other is the underrated Jaimin Joliiffe (my preference). We have lost a couple of forwards to them over recent years so wouldn't be unjust to have a dib at them. Personally I think either would be great off the bench for us.

I don't know what you guys think but there are a couple of middles coming off contract at the Tits that I would be keen to take a look at. Big Mo for one and the other is the underrated Jaimin Joliiffe (my preference). We have lost a couple of forwards to them over recent years so wouldn't be unjust to have a dib at them. Personally I think either would be great off the bench for us.

Mo wont be a bad option

Make it 2026 before he plays IMO. Easier said than done but he might not be a regular until 2024 and then he's free to sign elsewhere Nov 1 2024.
End of 2025... he extended for 2 years last year... so not on the free agent market until next November and that's for 2026

I think Mo would be a good Flegler replacement, but he'll cost money and has been relegated to the bench since last year.

I'm not sure we want to go and spend Flegler's money on a middle replacement until we start seeing what the next group have got (Willison, Te Kura, etc.).

I think if we needed a starting middle then Mo would definitely be a target, but with Haas and Patty representing top tier starting middles I just think it's overkill at this stage.

Almost a trysaver here. If only he still had the ball.

Screenshot 2023 03 08 at 20 14 54 Match Highlights Panthers v Broncos

I thought it at the time and now you've showed us the freeze frame I am even more convinced Selwyn positionally fucked up. Billy had Edwards covered, Selwyn needed to commit to the support player.
The main fault for that try was Herbie, he jammed and failed which left a gapping hole which let that entire attacking play happen.

The main fault for that try was Herbie, he jammed and failed which left a gapping hole which let that entire attacking play happen.
Yes, our edge was caught out this time, but our edges jamming in shut down more than it let in.

Imagine that, good team scores good try, who could have seen it coming.

Yes, our edge was caught out this time, but our edges jamming in shut down more than it let in.
That's the risk with a jam, you have to get it right or it will cost you at the bare minimum a try scoring opportunity for the other team.

m8, this obsession you have is beyond unhealthy.
Yes, how dare I comment on the player who handles the ball more than any other Bronco on a Broncos forum. Now, back to bagging Kotoni everyone.

Active Now

• BroncosMan
  • Financeguy
  • Bongo
  • Midean
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • Jazza
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Rambstien
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wild Horse
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Rowdy124
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.