PLAYER Billy Walters

What role should Billy Walters play?

• Total voters
Yes, how dare I comment on the player who handles the ball more than any other Bronco on a Broncos forum. Now, back to bagging Kotoni everyone.
I think so far this season no player really deserves to get bagged. Maybe Cobbo for getting dragged into touch so many times. From last weeks performance, we should all be very happy with the squad.

I think so far this season no player really deserves to get bagged. Maybe Cobbo for getting dragged into touch so many times. From last weeks performance, we should all be very happy with the squad.
Depends what you mean by bagged. I’m very happy with our performance from players and coaches, and I haven’t criticised any player. I’ve even defended Cobbo.

That being said, there were a few players that played well but demonstrated areas that need improvement.

I won’t volunteer the examples here but I would understand if people did want to discuss them.

Considering he was our best player in our last game last year and was crucial to our second try in a decent performance for Round 1, I think the chin dribblers need to swallow the saliva for now.

Depends what you mean by bagged. I’m very happy with our performance from players and coaches, and I haven’t criticised any player. I’ve even defended Cobbo.

That being said, there were a few players that played well but demonstrated areas that need improvement.

I won’t volunteer the examples here but I would understand if people did want to discuss them.
yeah good point!

Yes, how dare I comment on the player who handles the ball more than any other Bronco on a Broncos forum. Now, back to bagging Kotoni everyone.

Captn / Coach Reynolds would have a big say in which direction Billy and Corey pass the ball .
If the serviceable ones get it wrong all the time I think Adam would be having a quiet word to assistant coaches Ballin and Walters .

It's Katoni around these areas :rofl

Captn / Coach Reynolds would have a big say in which direction Billy and Corey pass the ball .
If the serviceable ones get it wrong all the time I think Adam would be having a quiet word to assistant coaches Ballin and Walters .

I think people carry on a bit too much with this captain/coach idea, he's a very experienced player in a very important position, whilst Kev isn't a seasoned veteran in the coaching ranks I can assure you he's no mug himself, they'd bounce ideas but I highly doubt Adam Reynolds is coaching the side or insisting the ball go a certain direction.

My gut feel is that many want to believe Reynolds is coaching because that would then take the gloss away from Kevvie when we do have a good win against a top side, suddenly Reynolds gets the credit and not Kev. Which is ideal, for those who think Kevvie can't coach.

I think people carry on a bit too much with this captain/coach idea, he's a very experienced player in a very important position, whilst Kev isn't a seasoned veteran in the coaching ranks I can assure you he's no mug himself, they'd bounce ideas but I highly doubt Adam Reynolds is coaching the side or insisting the ball go a certain direction.

My gut feel is that many want to believe Reynolds is coaching because that would then take the gloss away from Kevvie when we do have a good win against a top side, suddenly Reynolds gets the credit and not Kev. Which is ideal, for those who think Kevvie can't coach.

Captain / Coach Reynolds is a meme from Roy and HG .

Dude ! He is the teams half back and Captain .
When they get to the opposition 40 who do you think is calling the shots ? Ezra ?

Yeah Bill send it my way bro . LOL .

Dude ! He is the teams half back and Captain .
When they get to the opposition 40 who do you think is calling the shots ? Ezra ?

Yeah Bill send it my way bro . LOL .

Clear difference between calling for the ball and coaching the side to send it a certain direction.

Clear difference between calling for the ball and coaching the side to send it a certain direction.

Coached or not ,it goes left more often .
As per every 1st 20 minutes the commentators say gee Staggs is quiet he needs to go looking for the ball .

No no no, you have to understand how it works.

Broncos going well - all credit goes to Reynolds
Broncos going poorly - Kevvie can't coach
Pretty sure I said Kev did well this week. Regardless what Reynolds does, even if he is coaching it’s because Kev is entrusting him with it.

As far as I’m concerned there is only one back to pat and one ass to kick and that’s Kev.

We looked far more threatening when Paix came on at (0-8), and it wasn't even like he did anything special. He just raised our energy levels. We scored (20-0) with Paix at dummy half.

Billy's second stint against a broken opposition was more effective (8-6), but he really brings nothing visionary to the spine. I'm over it. The sooner Mozer debuts, the better off we'll be in the long run.

We looked far more threatening when Paix came on, and it wasn't even like he did anything special. He just raised our energy levels. Billy's second stint against a broken opposition was more effective, but he really brings nothing visionary to the spine. I'm over it. The sooner Mozer debuts, the better off we'll be in the long run.
Don't think there's any reason to rush Mozer through just yet......we'll be better off in the long run, if Mozer plays a bit more QRL.

BW/Paix is a winning combination at the minute. Lets just be happy with that for now.....

Don't think there's any reason to rush Mozer through just yet......we'll be better off in the long run, if Mozer plays a bit more QRL.

BW/Paix is a winning combination at the minute. Lets just be happy with that for now.....
That combination has beaten two of the best teams in the game but let's whinge about a short term position that clearly has a fucking plan with Mozer.

This Walters hate is ridiculous, he'll be gone soon enough.

That combination has beaten two of the best teams in the game but let's whinge about a short term position that clearly has a fucking plan with Mozer.

This Walters hate is ridiculous, he'll be gone soon enough.

Why is it ridiculous? How did you rate him last night?

Im perplexed as to why he gets such a pass. No other players who perform at his level are off limits to criticism like he is. There is an obvious bias favouring Billy.

I’ve never seen a poor player so staunchly defended. Sure, Isaako, Milf, and Niu had one or two weirdos who defended them to the death but Billy definitely appears to get a broader level of special treatment.

Not as ridiculous as Billy Walters being a starting NRL player.
Napoleon Dynamite Fighting GIF

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ostin86
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncs30
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • IceWorks
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.