COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

Unbelievable effort and chin from Moutinho there especially on 11 days notice.
I've never seen a bloke take as many hits to the head and not go down, and Sugar has power in his punches.

His corner really should of called it before letting it get to that stage but he's definitely won over fans with that performance.

Unbelievable effort and chin from Moutinho there especially on 11 days notice.
I've never seen a bloke take as many hits to the head and not go down, and Sugar has power in his punches.

His corner really should of called it before letting it get to that stage but he's definitely won over fans with that performance.
Seems like everyone is going for that 75k bonus.

I reckon that's a broken ankle for conor there.

Conor is a piece of shit. He'll never be humble no matter how many losses, and there's always an excuse.

Crawl into obscurity with your ankle mate.

Who looked on top at the time it happened?

Dustin in a somewhat close one, however given the context Round 1 is his best and most dangerous round.

The fact he was losing the stand up battle and tried to grapple on the ground showed he still has no back up plan, and looked noticeably tired at the end of the round prior to the ankle.

Can't see any way he can justify fighting a top 10 fighter on his return.

Dustin is a beast. Look at his record at lightweight. He well and truly deserves a title shot next which will be a massive fight. Oliveira is incredible as well.

Dustin in a somewhat close one, however given the context Round 1 is his best and most dangerous round.

The fact he was losing the stand up battle and tried to grapple on the ground showed he still has no back up plan, and looked noticeably tired at the end of the round prior to the ankle.

Can't see any way he can justify fighting a top 10 fighter on his return.

He's got to fight his way back up now if he still has the desire.

Heartbreaking stuff. @$98.86 to 1.
Bloody McGregor. Time to delete my sportsbet account.
20210711 155719

Active Now

• Foordy
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.