Brisbane Broncos Auckland 9's Team?

• Thread starter BroncosFan_Corey
  • Start date
Re: Fittler to Roosters - Locky to Broncos? (Auckland Nines)

Lets persuade Paul Harragon and Mark Carroll to make a comeback and play in the 9's with Newcastle and Manly in the same group.

Have another classic Chief V Spud battle

Or better yet, Jamie Goddard and Andrew Johns

Last edited by a moderator:

Just saw a sneak peek of our jersey design, looks alright, definitely better then some of the abominations we have worn in the past for similar things like this.

I really like it. A LOT better than their new away jersey. Pity it won't be sold at retail.

I really like it. A LOT better than their new away jersey. Pity it won't be sold at retail.

Not just Away, I reckon it looks better than the home one too.

They're not going to sell it? You'd think that would be an easy way to make a quick buck.

looks a bit too much like an eels jersey for my liking...

images

Just a thought, would it look any good if the colours were reversed, so if the jersey was predominantly Maroon, with the Yellow stripes...?????

I warn you, you may want a barf bag

Last edited by a moderator:
Still better than our main jerseys this year, it would still look better with the colours reversed.

If the Bulldogs 9's jersey is being sold by Canterbury surely our jersey will be out there somewhere ??

If the Bulldogs 9's jersey is being sold by Canterbury surely our jersey will be out there somewhere ??

I think it was Paul White who said their jersey will not be in production in time so will not be sold.

I am thinking Kodi Nikorima could be a smoky for the nines. Always in support of the ball carrier

I think it was Paul White who said their jersey will not be in production in time so will not be sold.

I am thinking Kodi Nikorima could be a smoky for the nines. Always in support of the ball carrier
They're going to auction off the match worn jerseys.

Woohoo ASADA will buy them all and test the blood and sweat samples.

I just saw the Titans 9's jersey and I have to say it's probably one of their best since joining the competition.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • BroncoFan94
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wendall Taylor
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gray
  • Fozz
  • Stix
  • Santa
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Kev_Guz
  • NSW stables
  • porouian
  • LittleDavey
  • Jedhead
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.