Brisbane Broncos Auckland 9's Team?

• Thread starter BroncosFan_Corey
  • Start date
I think they said they'll be ready later in the year as it's being worn as an alternate away jersey when we play the Warriors over there for both the trial and the NRL game. So essentially it's a NZ-specific jersey.

When I was at Red Hill asking about the nines jersey the guy being the merchandise counter said they won't be releasing it as the specialized shirts are only allowed so many a year and broncos are releasing the pink one instead of the nines Jersey. He said around round 7 or 8 the pink Jersey will be out.

When I was at Red Hill asking about the nines jersey the guy being the merchandise counter said they won't be releasing it as the specialized shirts are only allowed so many a year and broncos are releasing the pink one instead of the nines Jersey. He said around round 7 or 8 the pink Jersey will be out.
:O that's so gay

Typical of the NRL to restrict how many jersey designs can be sold to the public..

Their jersey for those playing at home. Despite being favourites I really fancy them to take this competition out. Mateo and Matulino up the middle with SJ, Tomkins, Locke, Hurrell, Fisiiahi and possibly Vatuvei in the backs? Can't see anyone really matching that in terms of talent.

35314_20_1.jpg

No Mateo, locke or vatuvei sadly. Seems like a weak team

Jayson Bukuya, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Glen Fisiiahi, David Fusitua, Charlie Gubb, Konrad Hurrell, Sebastine Ikahihifo, Shaun Johnson, Solomone Kata, Ngani Laumape, Tuimoala Lolohea, Sione Lousi, Suaia Matagi, Dominique Peyroux, Sam Tomkins, Carlos Tuimavave.

Fish, Hurrell, SJ and Tomkins should still dominate this format, but agree the absences of Mateo and Vatuvei in particular are disappointing.

Still, that squad looks a fair bit stronger than what I'm expecting to see elsewhere. Robinson has basically said no Aus or NZ reps from the Roosters will play (No SBW, RTS, Jennings) whilst Sticky has said that Milford and Papali likely won't play.

Wait till you see the Storm side, that will be a local park team.

For the record, I made it for Mr Fourex. He was bitching about Harry Sack & I posting similar stuff. so I made him an AI forum friend that can agree with everything he said. Wall-P came up with some great insights such as:

<bzzt. Mr Fourex, I also do not like the particular traits of that player. bzzt.>

That's why Fourex has been more mellow these days I presume.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Bongo
  • pennywisealfie
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.