NEWS Brisbane fighting Warriors for David Fifita

So they developed them from schoolboys and bought them trough their development system to debut them in the NRL- my bad.

Last edited:
We signed Gillett until the end of the 2022 season last year so he's pretty much set to see out his career with the Broncos.
Can you honestly see Gillette holding his spot given the quality of our young forwards and his recent injury concerns??

I can't. If he has another heavily disrupted season next year then that could well be it.

10 of the Roosters GF side last year made their debut at the Roosters. and 14 of the Storm So they'd welcome it.
Doubt they would have won anything without the 2 who didn't.

The Roosters currently have two club juniors (Radley and Lam) on their roster according to this:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/2a8e660b633a2503287736f4ac684985

That's local juniors.

It isn't surprising either given how small the Roosters catchment is and how much Souths have eaten into that nursary.

In terms of debutants they had Daniel Tupou, Latrell Mitchell, Joey Manu, Jake Friend, Boyd Cordner, Mitchell Aubusson, Victor Radley, Isaac Liu, Dylan Napa & Ryan Matterson all made their debuts for the club.

Both JWH and Sio Siua Taikeiaho miss out despite only playing a handful of first grade games for their previous clubs.

I am not too concerned about parra or warriors approaches. As an 18 year old i think he would be looking long-term, and those teams will not make him a better player or provide likely premierships.

I am concerned if the storm come sniffing about. They are a successful club and have the systems in place to improve his game, which could be a greater influence to him.

I’m not concerned about Melbourne. It would be 2021 before he played with them and by then Cameron Smith would likely be retired and the downhill slide from the Storm would commence whilst hopefully we would be on the up and up

I’m not concerned about Melbourne. It would be 2021 before he played with them and by then Cameron Smith would likely be retired and the downhill slide from the Storm would commence whilst hopefully we would be on the up and up

To add to this, Bellamy is looking to retire around the same time.

I'll be surprised if Bellamy sees out the 2020s as Melbourne coach and once he does leave, the Storm will come back to the pack in a big way.

WWoS article detailing how Fifita is definitively going to the Warriors as we cant meet the asking price (1 mill per season was stated)...

Whats with the amount of shit stirring in media circles these days....???...even his agent would know he inst worth that and the Broncs wont be offering it...

Cant folk see that 18 year old kid ISNT equipped to deal with the unique pressure that comes with the million per year tag (Taylor for instance). The kids gunna get paid no question...but he doesn't need that money right now nor does he deserve it...

Oh, and Warriors can go **** themselves...

WWoS article detailing how Fifita is definitively going to the Warriors as we cant meet the asking price (1 mill per season was stated)...

Whats with the amount of shit stirring in media circles these days....???...even his agent would know he inst worth that and the Broncs wont be offering it...

Cant folk see that 18 year old kid ISNT equipped to deal with the unique pressure that comes with the million per year tag (Taylor for instance). The kids gunna get paid no question...but he doesn't need that money right now nor does he deserve it...

Is it $1m NZ dollars though 🤔🤔🤔

I'm pretty sure the source of that is the mole ... Enough said.

Chris Garry has a differing opinion, and as far as the media us concerned, I would trust him a million times more than I would trust the mole

I'm pretty sure the source of that is the mole ... Enough said.

Chris Garry has a differing opinion, and as far as the media us concerned, I would trust him a million times more than I would trust the mole
A million times zero is still zero though.

can we start a gofundme to kick in some extra cash to his contract🤔

can we start a gofundme to kick in some extra cash to his contract[emoji848]
It would count on the cap since he would only get the cash if he plays for us

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.