Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

The feeling of that kick cannot be described. Get him up here, I want to boof him.

Will be interesting when the run ends if Queenslanders will act with all the dignity and respect that they claim they do.

Will also be interesting (typical actually) when NSW eventually win and they act like they are the greatest team ever because they beat the seemingly unbeatable qld. All of qlds achievements will be forgotten (south of the border anyway) because NSW won a series. It will be all about how they beat "the best origin team ever"

I doubt NSW will ever be able to replicate what QLD have done, 7 years in a row. We can rub that in their faces forever!!!

Will also be interesting (typical actually) when NSW eventually win and they act like they are the greatest team ever because they beat the seemingly unbeatable qld. All of qlds achievements will be forgotten (south of the border anyway) because NSW won a series. It will be all about how they beat "the best origin team ever"

Can't upload an image off the phone

http://shar.es/wunMQ

Last edited:
Can't upload an image off the phone

http://shar.es/wunMQ

38355022.jpg

No matter what happens during the series I'm NSW through and through and I'm so proud and passionate about it. GO BLUES all day everyday

Was pretty funny last night after hearing from some QLD fans that are my friends on facebook going on about how they would never complain about a referee, was very enjoyable reading their status' throughout the game BAGGING THE REFEREE. LMAO hypocrisy

I'm certain if it was a Queensland player that did what Gallen did I'm sure that everyone here would be saying things along the line of "That's Origin, that's the Queensland spirit"

But a Queensland player didn't do that, thus your argument is invalid.

I'm certain if it was a Queensland player that did what Gallen did I'm sure that everyone here would be saying things along the line of "That's Origin, that's the Queensland spirit"

If a QLD player came in as third man to a tackle, and smashed the tackled player with a swinging forearm, then landed two punches squarely on the jaw of a NSW player .... then i'd say that player would've been sent off !!

Like when Thiaday runs in as a 3rd man swinging in from behind or when Justin Hodges picks fights with other players and gets away with it, or when JT and Sam complain to referees in almost every club game and they get away with it with no uproar in QLD.

Last edited:
When was the last time Thaiday ran "3rd man in"?

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Manlyman
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.