Broncos - 2015 Discussion

Damn, all the captaincy candidates outside of Parker are so bad...

McCullough, just not a very good player.
Thaiday, way past it.
Glenn, mediocre for the last 2 years.
Hodges, plays 8 games a season.

Darius Boyd for Captain.... I said it first.

Hey just curious.. Has anyone heard anything lately about marmin?

Since when? Wasn't that Paia'aiua? Marmin was talking about Sevens.

The Daily Telegraph reports that two Super Rugby clubs (Queensland Reds) as well as the ARU's Sevens are looking at youngster Marmin Barba, which potentially could see him become a 2016 Olympian.

Not sure which he ended up choosing tbh, I thought I heard the Reds.

I just watched the Holden Cup GF again and surely, J. Nikorima and Ash Taylor will get a couple of runs in first grade.

I just watched the Holden Cup GF again and surely, J. Nikorima and Ash Taylor will get a couple of runs in first grade.

I personally don't think Ash Taylor has a future in first grade with us.

I think Bennet will improve Sams form next year. He was never meant to be the one out hit up type forward (none of our second row were) that Hook made him. He's meant to be a dynamic ball playing forward. The way he and Locky used to link up was incredible. Hundreds of tries at club, origin, and test level must of been set up by those two linking for a Locky run-around.

I think Bennet will improve Sams form next year. He was never meant to be the one out hit up type forward (none of our second row were) that Hook made him. He's meant to be a dynamic ball playing forward. The way he and Locky used to link up was incredible. Hundreds of tries at club, origin, and test level must of been set up by those two linking for a Locky run-around.

I agree, ever since Griffin became coach he has never got to his top form.

A strong fringerunning ballplaying forward is what Sam should be.

I agree, ever since Griffin became coach he has never got to his top form.

I agree. It's also a reason I think his captaincy is heavily criticised but when put into context - he was clearly playing out of position in a role he's not used to.

Broncos 2015 Starting 17

What is everyones opinion on what the broncos lineup should look like?

Re: Broncos 2015 Starting 17

We really don't need another thread for this dude.

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] Any chance we'll see Isaiah Nikorima in the U20's in 2015?

2015 Spine

Darius Boyd - Fullback

Anthony Milford - Five-Eight

Ben Hunt - Halfback

Pretty good looking spine to me (without the hooker).

Last edited by a moderator:
would have preferred him for 2 years then we could have brought in ash taylor. on the third after a year in isc.

Plenty of support play from Boyd and Milford is dangerous in heavy traffic. That is what those highlights show

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.