Broncos - 2015 Discussion

Plenty of support play from Boyd and Milford is dangerous in heavy traffic. That is what those highlights show

I thought those highlights mostly showed how great the Inglis Boyd partnership is for Queensland. Half of the things in that Boyd video you won't ever see in a Broncos jersey. Hopefully he can do the other half though.

I thought those highlights mostly showed how great the Inglis Boyd partnership is for Queensland. Half of the things in that Boyd video you won't ever see in a Broncos jersey. Hopefully he can do the other half though.
Very little in terms of play making and assists as well...

Technically sound effective passes =/= clicks.

It's a sad reality of life - I still spend my days, sitting here, waiting for a compilation of Pat Richards crazy kick-offs.

FPN rumour sprouted its head again, I honestly think he's an ideal fit for our team, experienced, aggressive, runs hard, hits hard, can play good minutes.

1. Boyd
2. Vidot
3. Copley
4. Hodges (c)
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Nu'uausala
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. Oates
16. Gavet
17. Garbutt

Prop Depth:~ Ofahengaue, Wallace, Adams
Backrow Depth:~ Lowrie, Stagg, Griffin
Lock Depth:~ Arrow, Dodds
Hooker Depth:~ Waddell, Parcell
Halves Depth:~ Taylor, J.Nikorima
Fullback Depth:~ K.Nikorima, Eden
Wing Depth:~ Maranta, Anderson, Alick
Centre Depth:~ Reed, Drew, Opacic

A bit light on Wing and Prop depth, but apart from that I think that squad looks pretty fucking sweet heading into the season. (Obviously a lot of these depth players probably won't play for the Broncos this year, just gauging what sort of options we have if injury strikes)

My preferred left side attack

2015: Vidot-Copley-Oates-Milford
-------------------Boyd

2014: Vidot-Reed-Glenn-Hoffman
-------------------Barba

Oh yeah I would love FPN!!! Exactly what we need. Still not the biggest forward, but he runs hard, is fairly quick, can pass really well, has footwork, tackles hard and is bloody aggressive as hell. He can be a little too aggressive at times and can give away silly penalty's, but I'd still prefer bucket loads of aggression that can be controlled through coaching, rather than no aggression at all.

He is very intimidating on the field and is far better value than Kennedy, but will he play prop? He seems to play second row or lock at the roosters lately

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...for-broncos-swap/story-fnca0von-1227118776330

Nuuausala in line for Broncos swap | NRL | Zero Tackle

Last edited:
Here's a couple of highlight videos of FPN. He's a beast.

1. Pretty short clip, but the second video has more of him.

2. This is not all FPN highlights, but he's in a fair few of them.

He runs harder and is more aggressive than any of our forwards in recent years. He'll be a great addition to our squad. With most of our team nearly finalised, we only really needed an angry prop, and he looks to be our man

Last edited by a moderator:
n6v2IK8.jpg

Never change Broncos facebook fans, never change.

It's hard to get the Maranta-bashing out of my system. Just saw this pic on FB:

10708701_10152829158824631_4531955664707600218_o.jpg

My first thought was "he's having to draw a circle around where he is on the team pic so people believe he actually is really a Bronco". I'm such a prick.

My first thought was ..."ewwww .....how can she wear THAT belt with that dress ...."

Maranta always looks so sad, I want to give the poor bastard a big hug and a pat on the head. Chin up mate.

Maranta always looks so sad, I want to give the poor bastard a big hug and a pat on the head. Chin up mate.

That's as happy as he has ever looked. Its just the poor guy has an upside down smile. In reality though, that for him is the equivalent of someone grinning from ear to ear. Great bloke. A genuine good guy.

Yeah, he does always look sad. His photo on the website is the most depressing smile I've ever seen. Maybe I want him to succeed and try to defend him because I feel sorry for him?

Omg that comment about him circling himself on the team photo HAHAHAHA that's golden! I lost my shit! Literally. . Was sitting on the toilet reading this thread. Dat upside down smile though. .. wow haha its so unfortunately hilarious

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Redfern_1980
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Hurrijo
  • john1420
  • FACTHUNT
  • mrslong
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.