Broncos - 2015 Discussion

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...broncos-bid-ends/story-fniabm4i-1227159720432

I don't know much about this Sio (as i didn't see any Samoan games), but I have seen enough of Waddell to know he is a complete nuffie and shouldn't be costing us any players, especially a young hooker that has already played international footy (even if it was just Samoa)

We need someone to put some sort of pressure on Maccas spot, it seems to be the only time he plays really good footy. Unfortunately for us, Waddell just doesn't do that.

There is a reason you don't know much about sio.

fair enough, never even heard of him before today. I just know how shit Waddell is ... maybe we can find another back up rake somewhere that has the potential to put pressure on Maccas spot ...

Matt Parcell should give him a bit of a kick up the ass. Can't imagine why he would go to the Cowboys. They have more hookers than an old dude in Thailand.

Last edited:
Waddell should start, I reckon. You never know, he might just surprise us as opposed to Macca who will most likely just deliver more of the same.

Waddell should start, I reckon. You never know, he might just surprise us as opposed to Macca who will most likely just deliver more of the same.

hkghst.gif

Hehe, funny pic but honestly don't see what's so crazy about the idea? Would rather give a guy a first chance to impress than persevere with a player that literally has had years to kick on but hasn't done so.

Name two teams that do not have an established hooker. Two such teams are Canberra and Knights.

What else do they have in common? They both released Waddell.

I am all for upgrading our hooker. But Waddell isn't an upgrade.

Plus, Waddell has had the exact same opportunities to impress in first grade and hasn't kicked on.

Macca does need to improve but giving his position to somebody like Waddell isn't going to make the situation any better.

Hehe, funny pic but honestly don't see what's so crazy about the idea? Would rather give a guy a first chance to impress than persevere with a player that literally has had years to kick on but hasn't done so.

Yes Macca needs to kick on but replacing with Waddell makes zero sense, zero.

It would be like going "Man I wish my dick was an inch longer, but it's not so I'll cut it off"

He's not going to surprise anyone. He's been bad in pretty much all of his FG opportunities.

Some Broncos fans think that players will improve just because they moved to the Broncos. That hasn't been happening in recent times either, the underperforming players played just the same, and often even worse, after signing with us.

It's not going to be a "Bennett will help him improve" thing either. He's already been under Bennett for the last couple of years.

Murphy has increased his holding from 19.9% to ~22%, expect a push for a seat on the board, he wants more respect as the second largest shareholder.

Last edited:
Murphy has increased his holding from 19.9% to ~22%, expect a push for a seat on the board, he wants more respect as the second largest shareholder.

Let him buy the whole fucking club. **** Newscorp

I've been completely over Thaiday for a number of years now. He just isn't a particularly good player anymore. Downright bad in 2014. Somehow still makes rep sides.

Shouldn't even be considered for captaincy. I wouldn't even consider him a starter.

I've been completely over Thaiday for a number of years now. He just isn't a particularly good player anymore. Downright bad in 2014. Somehow still makes rep sides.

Shouldn't even be considered for captaincy. I wouldn't even consider him a starter.

He has been ordinary I won't argue with that but he has been playing overweight and has been shunted around the forward pack. If he gets completely in shape and plays pernamently in the second row I can see him having a big year.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.