Broncos 2020 Squad

This squad will change a bit before round 1 I think

The Broncos instagram just posted a photo of Queensland U/18s half Josh James training with the senior squad.

Kobe Hetherington and Bessie Aufaga-Toomaga were also in the photo.

Love the comments on instagram, it saves me from having to play guess who which I clearly suck at. 😄

This squad will change a bit before round 1 I think
Well it states it's only at present not finalised, Glenn isn't listed on it for example so yes changes shouldn't come as a shock to it.

Isn’t a sporting blue basically an on field fight?

I'm still not sure what it is, lol. Sounds like it is it for UQ students who do well in sports?
It's a sporting awards night. Full Blue is the highest honour. Half blue is somewhat less. They hand out twenty or so each year.

There isn't anything more impressive at this club that Pat Carrigan. Magnificent!

the kid is definitely our captain in waiting ... only question is when not if.

I suspect that if Boyd loses the captaincy, then Glenn will be given the honour for a year or two, while we continue to groom Carrigan to take over from Glenn

the kid is definitely our captain in waiting ... only question is when not if.

I suspect that if Boyd loses the captaincy, then Glenn will be given the honour for a year or two, while we continue to groom Carrigan to take over from Glenn
Fifs carrigan 2020

https://www.broncos.com.au/teams/

Added: Jordan Kahu (Centre), Ilikena Vudogo (Centre), Jesse Arthars (Fullback), Jamil Hopoate (2nd Row)

Removed: Joe Stimson (lol)

Unless I'm missing something, that's going to be 31 players once Glenn is added, somethings gotta give.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrTickyMcG
  • the_next
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • The True King
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.