RUMOUR Broncos After Ivan And Nathan Clearly Report

Should be a few more rumours. Another 12 and there will have been BS rumours about every coach in the comp...

Stunning news a source has just told me...

Dissatisfied with living under Gus Gould’s reign at Penrith, word on the street is, Hook Griffin is in quiet talks with Paul White...
I am willing to swallow my pride an admit that Griffin is doing a good job at Penrith. Gus Gould is the coach killer there. He tries to tell the coach how to coach the side. Cleary probably told him to **** off and that’s why he was sacked. Griffin wants to do the same and tell him to **** off as well.

I am willing to swallow my pride an admit that Griffin is doing a good job at Penrith. Gus Gould is the coach killer there. He tries to tell the coach how to coach the side. Cleary probably told him to **** off and that’s why he was sacked. Griffin wants to do the same and tell him to **** off as well.
The Panthers were actually doing well until Griffin started saying no to Gould recently. As much as I hate to admit it, Gould is the reason they were playing well at the beginning of the season. Hook still has no idea

I really want this to happen for two reasons:

1. Because Nathan is a gun halfback and Ivan is a quality coach
2. losing Nathan would make Gould cry ... and that would make me smile ...

not holding my breath though

The Panthers were actually doing well until Griffin started saying no to Gould recently. As much as I hate to admit it, Gould is the reason they were playing well at the beginning of the season. Hook still has no idea
I disagree. Penriths’ recent form has more to do with the fact that their two gun halves are struggling with the extra workload from playing Origin as well.

I disagree. Penriths’ recent form has more to do with the fact that their two gun halves are struggling with the extra workload from playing Origin as well.
That’s fair, the problems at the club are arising because of Griffin not wanting to do everything Gould says anymore. It’s a mixture of both

Nathan Cleary has laughed at the rumour.

It isn't happening.

That’s fair, the problems at the club are arising because of Griffin not wanting to do everything Gould says anymore. It’s a mixture of both

Unfortunately for Hook, that's not his call to make, and could be fixed easily by Gould.

Should be a few more rumours. Another 12 and there will have been BS rumours about every coach in the comp...

Stunning news a source has just told me...

Dissatisfied with living under Gus Gould’s reign at Penrith, word on the street is, Hook Griffin is in quiet talks with Paul White...

Apparently they were seen at Bondi recently where it was also reported that a White was having an organic tomato juice with a certain high level Roosters official.

I'm not exactly keen on hiring a coach purely because its a lure to get his son to play for us. I'd rather hire a coach based off his own merits alone.

My thoughts on this are -
Nathan. Yes.
Ivan. Yeah....nah.

I think Ivan's lack of success at Warriors and Panthers were system related and a lot was inherited. Penrith system has been a mess for a very long time until literally as the point Ivan took over. When Ivan went so did other coaching staff, they weren't pushed - they walked as they had major reservations with the current coach. I aim a lot of the current success on Gus and Ivan/previous staff.

Yes would be fantastic to have them both, but wont happen unless the moon turns pink.

Nathan Cleary has laughed at the rumour.

It isn't happening.

It wasn't a laughing-but-serious-denial though. Could just be trying to laugh it off to keep everyone guessing or just avoid answering

It wasn't a laughing-but-serious-denial though. Could just be trying to laugh it off to keep everyone guessing or just avoid answering
I never once heard him say that he would 'positively 100%' NOT be signing with the Broncos.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Lozza
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.