OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

Been one of Kev’s most vocal critics as everyone knows but I find it a bit disrespectful how his name has never been mentioned in coach of the year discussions that I’ve heard.

Wayne getting all the praise, and rightfully so to an extent, but he has a mediocre team on paper sitting at 10th. Kev has taken a spoon team to the top of the ladder.

took them a while ... but Travis Meyn wrote an article about it yesterday saying that Kevvie should be the favourite for coach of the year

Been one of Kev’s most vocal critics as everyone knows but I find it a bit disrespectful how his name has never been mentioned in coach of the year discussions that I’ve heard.

Wayne getting all the praise, and rightfully so to an extent, but he has a mediocre team on paper sitting at 10th. Kev has taken a spoon team to the top of the ladder.
Hth

I think a lot of people are waiting for that period from Round 20 onwards.
Yea it definitely is too early to call. I think it’s silly to talk about coach of the year half way through but I had just increasingly heard the convo come up without any mention of Kev

Don't worry, we're winning both :)

P.s. nice to see everyone on board the premiership train again 😀

It's a lot more fun when we don't have Sally Sadsacks in here after every round trying to bring the mood down, like last year!

If we were to win the Minor Premiership ..can the cash prize (whatever it is) be used towards the cap?
The only payments that I know of that are allowed outside the cap are the 3rd party deals, which I'm pretty sure we get the most anyway.

Yep if the Roosters somehow make the 8, Robinson will win it because he in fact speaks French at home. If they don't make it, Bennett will get it for the Dolphins finishing above someone and therefore exceeding expectations.

When is the last time we beat Melbourne in a game that matters.

Bellamy is the Broncos daddy

When is the last time we beat Melbourne in a game that matters.

Bellamy is the Broncos daddy
Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

stop fuck off GIF

Never forget 2006. Bellamy has never beat us in a GF. And that’s what really counts, right?

2006 is not enough to make up for the constant ass pounding the Storm have delievered the Broncos. Knocked broncos out of multiple finals since then. One of the most shameful and one sided head-to-head results in Australian sporting history.

They've probably stopped us winning a grand final or two or three since 2006.

2006 is not enough to make up for the constant ass pounding the Storm have delievered the Broncos. Knocked broncos out of multiple finals since then. One of the most shameful and one sided head-to-head results in Australian sporting history.

They've probably stopped us winning a grand final or two or three since 2006.
2006 was what lead to the cap cheating couldnt beat us on the day with there cooked books so they double down and the rest is history.

Active Now

• Volvo Driver
  • Lurker
  • Gaz
  • Robboi_321
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Reds2011
  • Xzei
  • Griffo
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.