OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

From those highlights:
- HOFF TEARS!!
- How bad was that conversion attempt by Geyer!
- Man Lockyer and Hodges were both just so silky across the ground
- That Tate try was an all time great one
- Civo and Webcke together one last time!
- That Broncs forward pack, man they were phenomenal
- A Boyd soft effort on the King try - sign of late career things to come
- Parker doing an awful attempt at goal - sign of things to come
- Goodness me, sometimes you forget just how good Slater was, so good to have him mentoring Walsh!

Hmmm...just spitballing here but obviously, the Dragons aren't playing finals you would think.

So...given this current ridiculous administration allows mercenary poaching come finals, if you could and the Dragons would entertain it, would you take a punt on signing on Hunt for a finals push to play 9/14? How much would it cost for that to happen?

He obviously doesn't want to play hooker full time BUT if he was given a shot at grand final redemption for the club he never wanted to leave and would be interested...surely you'd have to entertain it.

I also fully expect an acknowledgement Pete once this hypothetical makes it into the tabloids.

Hmmm...just spitballing here but obviously, the Dragons aren't playing finals you would think.

So...given this current ridiculous administration allows mercenary poaching come finals, if you could and the Dragons would entertain it, would you take a punt on signing on Hunt for a finals push to play 9/14? How much would it cost for that to happen?

He obviously doesn't want to play hooker full time BUT if he was given a shot at grand final redemption for the club he never wanted to leave and would be interested...surely you'd have to entertain it.

I also fully expect an acknowledgement Pete once this hypothetical makes it into the tabloids.

Off the bench for ten minutes when Billy gets tried, yeah? Sure, why not.

Off the bench for ten minutes when Billy gets tried, yeah? Sure, why not.

While he would make a great 14 for us, unless there's an injury, I'm not a fan of bringing in players from other clubs to claim the glory which should go to the toilers who got us there in the first place.

I'd trade the last decade of Melbournes sustained ownage of the NRL for measly grand final 20 years ago.

Won’t happen. But if Reynolds were to go down like last year hell yeah sign him up ala tpj to the panthers last year. The precedent is set.

We would need to have at least 110k in the cap free for this to happen. The NRL would probably love such an idea - journos would melt down.

Can't beleive I'll be backing the Cowboys to beat Penrith tonight. 😞

Hope they just kill each other and no one gets any points.
This. Depressing whichever way it goes aye lol.

Active Now

• dirtyharry
  • the_next
  • Howie
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wolfie
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • kman
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.