OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

There's literally only one team I want to lose, no matter who they play and that is the Melbourne fucking Storm. Hate those Melbourne players
Ahh back when I didn't dislike Corey. Good times.

Big game against the Titans in terms of ladder position. Penrith and Melbourne should win (even with Penrith resting their origin players).

If we get Hunt to be our Hooker and Half cover, this team is going to be disgusting lol.

We are talking 4, potentially 5(Maybe Cobbo) players in our team who could be in the starting Kangaroos team at seasons end.

We are now second favourites to win the premiership:

ScreenScreenshot 2023 06 24 at 20 25 31 Ladder

What if we succeed in snagging Hunt for the finals, immediately become unbackable favourites, and he flubs it again? Is that even possible?

What if we succeed in snagging Hunt for the finals, immediately become unbackable favourites, and he flubs it again? Is that even possible?

All things are possible. You might even become the most respected member of BHQ. Never lose hope.

I dont think we're unbackable favourites with Hunt anyway... not when the current back to back premiers are on top of the ladder, only conceding 12pts a game and winning games without their star halfback and best player.

Bhunt helps elevate our spine to new levels, but he doesnt shave off 8 points in defence

I dont think we're unbackable favourites with Hunt anyway... not when the current back to back premiers are on top of the ladder, only conceding 12pts a game and winning games without their star halfback and best player.

Bhunt helps elevate our spine to new levels, but he doesnt shave off 8 points in defence
Maybe a little bit of hyberbole there, but favourites, anyway. With Hunt we are rep standard from hooker through the backline, and most of the pack as well.

Received wisdom - not just me - has our weak links at dummy half and 7 (should Reynolds go down). Hunt has us covered in both. With Hunt at 9, we are talking about the likes of Ezra and Herbie being our weakest links. Herbie, criticism aside, is a World Cup centre and Ezra is an outright freak who's not too far off Origin material. Not exactly weak.

Kurt Capewell has copped a bollocking lately. Maybe he's our weakest link. NSW might've gone closer to winning Origin 2 had they had Kurt on the bench covering 2nd row and centre.

We have to be favourites.

I was trying to find stats to make us/me feel better after that loss, but we are starting to fall behind our premiership winning years.

Please don't be the start of a 2022 slide...

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • BroncsNBundy
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • maddo
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.