Broncos Confirm 2018 Trials

This is a fucking joke. It's 2018 and we still cant stream a game. Looks like the Broncos still haven't learnt their lessons as this happened last year as well.
Hire some fucking good people with some decent equipment!

This is a fucking joke. It's 2018 and we still cant stream a game. Looks like the Broncos still haven't learnt their lessons as this happened last year as well.
Hire some fucking good people with some decent equipment!

the problem would lie with Livestream ... not the Broncos.

they could give the job to another live streaming service, but probably not too many companies that do it

they could give the job to another live streaming service, but probably not too many companies that do it

They would be mad to use them again after two failures in the last 2 weeks.

Just stream it on fucking Youtube, it's not hard

I thought it was Livestream at first, but it actually seems the problem is on the Broncos end.

I've viewed every other stream from the other clubs, and they all work perfectly. They are using Livestream.

I thought it was Livestream at first, but it actually seems the problem is on the Broncos end.

I've viewed every other stream from the other clubs, and they all work perfectly. They are using Livestream.

can't watch it through the Titans website either.

maybe it is the location of the games

Yep I've got the sharks stream on right now with zero issues.

Been absolutely nothing from the broncos PR to explain what is going on either

Plenty of companies can do a live stream, **** my company can do a live stream. It’s not our core business but we have done many without issue. No excuses.

Yep I've got the sharks stream on right now with zero issues.

Been absolutely nothing from the broncos PR to explain what is going on either
This bugs me. They promote it for fucking ages, then when its game time, they disappear.

I hope they upload a full replay (unlikely) on their website.

Will they have a replay later on at least?

You can view the stream at a later time.

At that point, the video is a lot better and actually loads.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.